ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    it is no longer in the skin cache, but it still appears in the movie list
    If the file does not exist, it cannot be shown. But I was not talking about searching and deleting a file, but about searching for the file name in the skin files (xml)...

Icaro

Portal Pro
    November 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    If the file does not exist, it cannot be shown. But I was not talking about searching and deleting a file, but about searching for the file name in the skin files (xml)...
    Sorry where should I look?
    In which .xml file?
    the icon (red eye), has the name "unwatched.png", delete them all from the C drive
    The Skin is Titanius, but I don't know where else to look to delete it

This is the icon (red eye) "unwatched.png"
    that appears on the cover of each movies
    Red eye.PNG

Last edited:

Icaro

Portal Pro
    November 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Solved
    In the MP-->Cache-->Titanius Skin, there are a number of .png files containing different logos or icons.
    Strangely enough, these .png icon "packages" are normally displayed as single image files, eg:

"packedgfx25.png"

packedgfx25.png

Probably each of these .png packages are read as multiple images by Mediaportal, perhaps via the files: "notpackedgfx2.bxml" and "packedgfx2.bxml"
    removing the "package" "packedgfx25.png" solved it and the red eye no longer appears in the list of movies
    Is there a way to individually extract the "unwatched.png" icon (red eye) from the multiple .png and save it without it?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Is there a way to individually extract the "unwatched.png" icon (red eye) from the multiple .png and save it without it?
    This is the cache, I talked about it earlier, you just need to clear it, delete the Titanius folder and that's it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
    Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this with further changes. I've checked the models and there are no variables, that could be easily called.
    Hi, I'll move this into an own thread under "feature requests". I like the idea, but I think we can currently not implement this...
    MP2 is great, but I‘d rely one change. I can have optional help texts, which are nice for a first time use, but then do not have...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix. Open MP2-Client, navigate to Settings->General->Connectivity->Home server. In the menu on the left there may be an option Detach from home server, if there is click it and acknowledge the dialog that pops up...
    Hi, it looks like the Client's server connection settings got corrupted somehow and were reset, hopefully this is an easy fix...
    Help Please: MP doesnt display any of my previouse recordings or TV programs It seems like the Server isnt running? MP was working...
    Replies
    Views
    Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without the need to update MovingPictures Cornerstone.MP.Extensions as FH no longer uses #selecteditem and instead uses #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.title. At the moment MePo theme has these values but I plan to...
    Due to the recent update in FanartHandler and using dynamic paths for the ClearArt, ClearLogo and CDArt this is resolved without...
    There is an issue with missing #fanarthandler.movie.clearart.selected path value when MovingPictures loads a list of movies. When...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom