CoolReciver remote plugin for Leadtek TV tuners (3 Viewers)

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    hi seba!

thx the answer. I have found a solution. I have made an exe named dvbtap.exe which autostart MP. So when I press TV button on leadtek remote, the MP starts. Fine! :)

joker8866

May 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ty for this great software

i got the PxDVR 3200 H with Remote Y04G0051. THX to Keldar for the XML File, you saved me a lot of time :p

All is working here ;)

reeven

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2009
    Bucharest, greatest city in the world
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    I know that program. First time I heard of it was on this site LinuxTV v4l-dvb driver for Leadtek products they have links to latest software for Leadtek's TV cards. Last version I tried was 1.057, in the new change log I see that they mention PVR2 compatibility (home page for it is on http://www.bytencoder.cjb.net). Will have to see what's up with PVR2 (I'm using PVR1).

Salut SEBA,

THis Wizard Control software is made by an romanian like me, if you want to contact him, here we have:

bytencoder ID mess.

Here is the forum where he post his application, if you need to know what he do, Telecomanda WF Leadtek Expert - Forumul Softpedia

but translate with google, romanian to english.

reeven

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    Right now i have a few leadtek tuners, like dv2000, pvr3000 and pxpvr2200( this one i use, the last one), but i do not use leadtek remote, i use mce remote with girder.
    I like WFMultRM_v0.5.0.0 , i need to know how could i add some programs into WFMultRM.exe ?

Like ChrisTV, winamp, etc , because i use an remote key to start WFMultRM.exe , and i could acces with this very easy another softwares.

EDIT: i read here http://coolreciver.sourceforge.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=18

that Winfast PVR2 doesn't use WFMultRM , but now in 2009 Winfast PVR2 USE WFMultRM ,

IF i click on original WFFM.exe FM start,

IF i click on WFMultRM the console with PVR,MediaPortal,FM appear...

seba

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2006
    Belgrade
    Home Country
    Serbia Serbia
    I'm busy lately and I don't have enough time to work on coolreciver, but I think at the end of month I'll upload new version with xml file for Y04G0051 remote.

reeven
    WFMultRM has an ini file (WFMultRM.ini) where you can set what is executed when you select PVR, FM or MP buttons it looks like this:
    Code:
    [ExecutablePaths]
    PVRcmd=C:\Program Files\WinFast\WFTVFM\WFTV.exe
    PVRdir=C:\Program Files\WinFast\WFTVFM
    FMcmd=C:\Program Files\WinFast\WFTVFM\WFFM.exe
    FMdir=C:\Program Files\WinFast\WFTVFM
    MPcmd=C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.exe
    MPdir=%USERPROFILE%
    you can change this to your liking. Images in launcher can't be changed unless you change source code.

About PVR2 using WFMultRM, well I just installed WinFastPVR2_setup_20322.zip and when I press power button I don't get WFMultRM launched I get this
    wfwiz.png
    You do get WFMultRM with PVR2 but as far as I know it doesn't get executed.

reeven

Portal Pro
    June 8, 2009
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    I have the latest pvr2, WinFastPVR2_setup_20324, for WINDOWS 7 and other OS.( IT'S NOT ON LEADTEK SITE), it's for power users .
    It worked perfect on Win7.

I tried modify WFMultRM.ini to use another software, It's not working, i see that WFMultRM.ini, i write here this:

CHcmd=C:\Program Files\ChrisTV PVR\ChrisTV.exe
    CHdir=C:\Program Files\ChrisTV PVR\

It's not working, in WFMultRM.exe appear Mediaportal and PVR2,FM,restart, etc.

Try PVR2 latest from here:

http://www.lhsite.hu/pvr2/20324/PVR2_setup.zip

I wait to make time for this, right now i use Girder with an MCE remote, but this WFMultRM is awsome, i could acces from my remote the program.
    In the meantime, i do not know if you read about the other plugin for coolcomand, CoolCommand Plugin for Girder 4

And for WFMultRM.exe to work i modify WFMultRM.ini to my exe, DVBTAP.exe.

Oh, and i have Win7 32 with PxPVR2200, with MCE remote option in the winfastwizard set to OFF.

seba

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2006
    Belgrade
    Home Country
    Serbia Serbia
    reeven
    You should modify ie. FMcmd to
    FMcmd=C:\Program Files\ChrisTV PVR\ChrisTV.exe
    FMdir=C:\Program Files\ChrisTV PVR\
    adding new options is not supported.
    "CoolCommand Plugin for Girder 4" I'm the author of this plug in, but it is for old Winfast EXPERT TV card with blue remote and it is not tested with any other card. It works completely different form this plug in, it reads codes from register in tv card so it doesn't need wfwiz.
    I used to work with girder to control multimedia apps but now I use mp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom