Corrupted Channel names for DVB-T2 channels (1 Viewer)

Jolltax

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2015
    Home Country
    Bouvet Island Bouvet Island
    Erm, sorry! I got carried away as the last time the logs weren't enough.

My guess is that the first change occurred around Sept 11-12th and the majority of the corruption has been unchanged since around then.

I am happy to edit / do other things to get the logs to be easy to read - I don't mean to make unnecessary work for you guys.
    Incidentally there doesn't seems to be any pattern to it as the current corrupted names are different to the last ones :

channel%20names.png

Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    My guess is that the first change occurred around Sept 11-12th and the majority of the corruption has been unchanged since around then.
    Right, well in that case there's no point in me looking at the log files, because the oldest entries in the log files are from just before 1 AM on 7 October.

I am happy to edit / do other things to get the logs to be easy to read - I don't mean to make unnecessary work for you guys.
    Thanks. :)
    In essence what's needed is log files that show the names changing. In other words, you may need to fix all the current corruption, check for new corruption every morning, and supply new log files if/when you see new corruption.

Jolltax

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2015
    Home Country
    Bouvet Island Bouvet Island
    Great I'll do that now and will be back when they next change :)

UPDATE : All fixed @ 0850 on 7th |Oct ........

fixed.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom