[TV] Crash on Analog channel scan (1 Viewer)

bt86bt

Portal Pro
December 30, 2008
Lund
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
77dramarc, your problems with online videos and svtplay might be same as mine, and I solved I think by making sure I used the correct language-code. Anyway, that is not what this thread is for.

I still have Analog crash but I think I just use RC1 of Mediaportal/TV-serer. If I want to try the new fix should I install latest SVN for RC1 or RC3? or do I need to reinstall everything to test it?

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Please install 1.1 Beta1 + latest SVN build.

Don't mix up things with other install packages :p

and

6be21cc66e54c339d1f86a19d4e2a678.png

How to gather log files
    How to show System Specs
    How to start support/bug thread

--- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE ---
    Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case

Simone

77dramarc

Portal Member
    November 17, 2009
    I can also confirm that the latest SVN has removed the problem with analog channel scan on my Hauppauge hvr900h usb tv-tuner. Great!

Although while switch between digital channels (from antenna) to analog channels (from cable tv) in mediaportal sometimes make mediaportal crash. I also got one blue screen while switched in between analog/digital channels on my hybrid card. In winTv this is not a problem.

I'll see if I can the some error logs uploaded on this. Should this issue be started in a new thread instead
    ?

bt86bt

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2008
    Lund
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I got some issues too with latest SVN, crashes and "NoVideoAudioDetected", NoSignal etc that I try to figure out. But also sometimes I get picture from TV in MP and it works great.

I think every issue should have its own thread, maybe in the SVN-section of the forum.

77dramarc

Portal Member
    November 17, 2009
    INteresting, I just got the same prblem as you when watching tv - sometimes the signal can't be found when switching in between analog channels. Swtiching back and forward a couple of times seem ti fix it.

bt86bt

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2008
    Lund
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    77dramarc, I have not really tried it yet but I think I sloved my new problems with changing the folder for recodrings and timeshift

bt86bt

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2008
    Lund
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If you are talking about crashes when you _scan_ in TV-Server Configuration the solution, for me, was the latest SVN. If that still gives you config-crashes I am not sure.

If you mean crashes with latest SVN it seems to me to has something to do with rec/timeshift. Changeing folder and restart of the tv-service solved it partly for me.

77dramarc

Portal Member
    November 17, 2009
    Hi,
    I'm talking about the crash when watching tv. What do you mean with changing folders? What folder should be changed to what?
    Best regards

Anders

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom