crashes with mk809 (1 Viewer)

aidyd

Portal Member
March 5, 2012
Liverpool
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
hi

just got a new mk809 all installed ok, can see the server but if i got into films it just kicks out to desk top, i have a samsung galaxy tab2 which works fine and can play the content fine

cheers

aidyd

Portal Member
March 5, 2012
Liverpool
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
here's the log from the android device not sure if its the one you need, if it is not you will have to tell me how to get to it

Last edited:

smith69085

Portal Member
May 7, 2009
Hey, I have been having the same problem on my MK802iv, but its working fine on my phone.

Same thing but also I have noticed when I am in the Series view for example I can see all the series but its not showing the seasons for each series. and when in the tv view, I can see the epg but when i select something there are no stream or download options?

I can however watch videos from my shares?

Did anything come out of this?

Mark

smith69085

Portal Member
May 7, 2009
Shame, well maybe something will happen. Think I'm going to try just using the WebMediaPortal part of the extended service through the 802's web browser :)

ibmonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've just bought the CX 919 and when testing ampdroid I'm seeing the same issues as mentioned above.
    App closes when selecting a movie from either the movie list.
    Can select a TV series from the list, but no seasons are shown (just series info, actors etc)
    No play options when selecting a channel from egg.

All is working great from my galaxy S3.

CX919 : http://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/android-sticks/cx-919-android-mini-pc.aspx

Last edited:

ibmonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 1, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've found that I can access all videos fine via the video shares menu. Also long pressing on a movie title or on a TV channel will bring up a menu bar at the top of the screen where you can select the icon to play.
    Not ideal but I with these 2 workarounds it means I can still use the app (and hope this can help others too) I really hope there'll be an update to fix the issues though sometime in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the error. After uninstalling MpUrlSourcesplitter(x64) I installed the MpUrlSourcesplitter(x86). But the error message still comes.
    I can confirm that. After reinstalling MP1.31(x86) I mistakenly installed the x64 version MpUrlSourcesplitter. Then I got the...
    Just completed a clean install of Win 10 followed by MP 1.31. During install the installer hung up because I didn't have .net 3.5...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add application and add following application: Now go to settings/plugins/launcher/application menu and link sleep to the e.g. "Menu 1" Now map in settings/input devices/action shortcuts the configured...
    @Greenhorn7 If you want to shutdown the PC by mapping a single button, you can do following. Go to settings/plugins/launcher/add...
    Dear forum, I am having an issue with Flirc connected to MP2. Most keys are working fine, but when pressing the OK button, I am...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom