Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (4 Viewers)

haccor

Portal Member
October 2, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
when u re-install make sure to drop the database as well (not preaching just trying to think of everything i can).
is you using 1.3 Alpha yeah? and djblu svn files for series link from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...abber-with-plugins.96767/page-138#post-894142

Hi Atomic

Not preaching at all, I appreciate any help. I am- Infact I have written a batch file to do this as I keep trying so many different things! In the end I have managed to use the Freesat plugin with modulation on SD ticked and it seems to scanned and sorted, initial tests within the media portal server gui look good too. I am just waiting for the EPG to update as XBMC doesn't seem to like it without. I am currently running 1.2.3 with a 6980 twin tuner.

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
well at least u have some progress, i used to be an avid xbmc user but in the end felt there was just too much back and forth between programs and recently went over to mediaportal fully. Not sure why the sky plugin not working for you, maybe there is something else djblu needs to sort with it in certain situations, im sure he is working on another version as we talk. The freesat plugin does work well too but keep checking here as the sky plugin does work usually :)
Thats some more lost watched time for :sleep: now.

ianp

August 4, 2012
Home Country
Hi DJBlu,

I've done what you said and changed my Service ID, but I still get NoPmtFound. Any suggestions?

ian

(edited to add: I've also ticked "set modulation to not set" for both SD and HD, and the polarization is set to Horizontal as you said.)

Last edited:

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
Hi DJBlu,

I've done what you said and changed my Service ID, but I still get NoPmtFound. Any suggestions?

ian

(edited to add: I've also ticked "set modulation to not set" for both SD and HD, and the polarization is set to Horizontal as you said.)

Delete the Sky UK Grabber channel. Then scan with the new details.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
Guys,

You can revert to the default settings for the Sky Grabber Channel. If you leave it as it is then it will still work however Sky have fixed the PMT problem which was causing the scanning issues.

MonkeyJug

Portal Member
October 18, 2012
Home Country
Hi DJBlu,

ian

Delete the Sky UK Grabber channel. Then scan with the new details.

Could you explain exactly what you mean when you say 'delete the sky uk grabber channel'?

I'm having 'no signal' issues after upgrading from .27 to .31

Last edited:

Atomic7431

Portal Pro
June 17, 2011
Home Country
Could you explain exactly what you mean when you say 'delete the sky uk grabber channel'?

I'm having 'no signal' issues after upgrading from .27 to .31

open up tv server config
on the left click on radio channels the list of radio channels appears on the right
there you will see `filter by channel name` - type sky
then below it will show the `sky uk grabber` delete this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom