Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (10 Viewers)

DJBlu

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thread re-opened with new files on first page.

I will go through the thread in due course and knock up a FAQ.

The files are from the 1.4.0 Final branch and have all the changes up to there. There are no other additions such as USALS, TBS mods etc.

If you use it and it works then please hit the like button on the first post. It saves having hundreds of posts saying "Thanks".

The more likes and downloads the more ammunition I have to get this into the master branch.

Any issues with the plugin then please post in here.

I cannot answer questions like "Does this fix the problem with the .....". Unless it's related to this plugin and these files then I will be deleting the post.

Enjoy!

aidyd

Portal Member
March 5, 2012
Liverpool
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
ive downloaded it on 2 diffrent computers twice winrar just wont open it for some reason, just used Izarc as posted above and it worked never had a problem with winrar before now but oh well :)

onelegend

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2010
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    He has already said so and the plan is to merge in to the main branch, pending successful testing

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey Onelegend, I wasn't sure if that would be after the merge (which I only assume would happen if there was sufficient demand). I think if the source code was available before the merge, then it could open up more people from countries not currently supported but use the OpenTV platform, which in turn would add weight to having it merged in to the main branch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom