Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (10 Viewers)

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Right so crazy child sent to bed.

Tested and still not working as you've described it. I've attached the logs and 3 screen shots of settings, output and the group page. In the SQL database the LCN is still set to 10000.

Have I got the right TS and SID? SID I'm sure is 9003 and I was certain it was transport stream 3 but can you confirm from the data I sent to you?

I'm on Windows Server 2012 Essentials with the latest TBS drivers for my 6981s if that's any use?

Attachments

• channel groups.PNG
      channel groups.PNG
      39 KB

icam2

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi DJblu Many thanks for the update.
    I'm am getting some strange behavior from this new plugin. I've attached my logs so you can get a lookin. For the record i've done a clean install of my htpc before installing 1.4.0.

Whats happening is im getting the 'error decoding title, index was outside the bounds of array' then the plugin removes all the channels back into the all channels group again. then once in every 10 scans it works fine and puts all the channels back in the right groups again.

i seam to recall this years back it was something to do with the speed of the harddrive being to slow or something like that.

Many Thanks

Hi DJblu just a quick follow up to this.

I've been playing around today with different cards and can confirm it works flawlessly with both my tbs8920 cards. The Problem is with the tbs6981 card i have. With the old drivers i had i was getting the problem i reported a few days back. Today i've updated to the latest drivers and found that now i'm getting "Error Parsing BAT" or "Error Parsing SDT" However its not mucking up the channels anymore.

Just letting you what i've found

Cheers for now.

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    With the old drivers i had i was getting the problem i reported a few days back. Today i've updated to the latest drivers and found that now i'm getting "Error Parsing BAT" or "Error Parsing SDT" However its not mucking up the channels anymore.
    I wonder if this is the same issue I get. Does it appear to be inconsistent?

icam2

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2011
    Home Country
    Yeah sometimes its fine then bang!!! its back again.

edit: i'm using the 2.0.1.6 version of the driver

Last edited:

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok so it is something they have done in the driver generally as my Windows server 2012 is running the w8 one.

icam2

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2011
    Home Country
    I'd imagine the only difference between them would be the signing. as the 7 version is unsigned and windows 8 as far as i know wont allow unsigned drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom