Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (7 Viewers)

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Guys,

I don't think I'll be able to update anything this weekend. Gonna chill out, exhausted, up till 2am and working at 8am has taken its toll this week. I do have monday off so might upload the Sky Italy and Australia grabbers then.

In the mean time if someone from Australia would be kind and upload a TS file of the default transponder to megaupload or another upload site for me so I can take a look at the Bouquet Regions. Thanks. If not then I think there is one knocking around the internet somewhere, just saves me looking.

Updated Second Post with Plan for plugins.

Take a break, you deserve it! :D

P.S Any plans for the Freeview HD guide support? I believe it works on a similar principle to the Sky Guide in that it's compressed or encoded in some way...

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    Does this work ok with MSSQL as the DB instead? I'm thinking of going back to using MSSQL when I rebuild, as I had a couple of instances where the MYSQL databases corrupted, and I had to repair them - rare, granted but still annoying when it happens...

Cheers..

clarkey2r

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2009
    Home Country

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    I have had a play with this on Sky Italy and it has thrown up some seriously hard issues to solve.

13east has lots of providers however I am trying to filter for 1. Easy you think? Not when there are multiple services with the same Service Identification. It is fixable however it will take a little while.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    Added Sky Italia grabber to the first post. Please can someone try it and let me know how they get on.

Thanks.

wonkyd

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Hi DJBlu,

It would seem after a scan all my DVB-S2 channels are configured to use a 16 QAM modulation instead of QPSK2 (DVB-S2). Any ideas?

brian_damage

Portal Member
    June 16, 2008
    Bounces up and down in excitement because DJBlu is finally able to say:

Freesat EPG and series link into Scanner - [WIP]

Woo-hoo!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom