Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (3 Viewers)

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    The major thing missing for me in Mediaportal is USALS support - I know it can be fudged by using another prog to move the dish and storing the positions, but it is a right royal pain..

It doesn't look like something that will be added either which is a shame.

At present I don't have my motorised dish connected up to my HTPC otherwise I would try out Sky Italia for you!

I've had this running for a day now, and it's spot on, thanks DJBlu :)

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    The major thing missing for me in Mediaportal is USALS support - I know it can be fudged by using another prog to move the dish and storing the positions, but it is a right royal pain..

It doesn't look like something that will be added either which is a shame.

At present I don't have my motorised dish connected up to my HTPC otherwise I would try out Sky Italia for you!

I've had this running for a day now, and it's spot on, thanks DJBlu :)

It's just the wind thats the trouble at the minute. My dish is getting blown around like a good en, Once it has calmed down I will be able to run it with no problems.

icam2

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2011
    Home Country
    hi DJBlu i found this while surfing. Its a link to a ts file from foxtel aus it looks like it was taken in 2008 so not sure if its any good to you but heres the link anyway.

2008_7_28_22_36_16.TS

cheers

edit i also have a dish on 13e so will test the sky IT plugin when i get home on monday.

metropolis

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Orpington
    Home Country
    Hi, Excellent work, constantly following this thread ever since it started.
    Whats the correct mothed for setting this up and getting EPG for Freesat, not sure i'm doing it correctly.

Cheers.

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    Hi, Excellent work, constantly following this thread ever since it started.
    Whats the correct mothed for setting this up and getting EPG for Freesat, not sure i'm doing it correctly.

Cheers.

Just run the scanner so you get your channels.

Then go into the Radio EPG grabber and enable the Freesat Grabber channel. Then you will have all the EPG

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I've tested the sky italy grabber. All channels seems to be imported but the problem is many of them are not correctly sorted or inserted in the correct group.

For instance MAN-GA , Sky Sport 3 HD, cinema max HD and many others. Let me know if you need logs.

Thanks

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    I've tested the sky italy grabber. All channels seems to be imported but the problem is many of them are not correctly sorted or inserted in the correct group.

For instance MAN-GA , Sky Sport 3 HD, cinema max HD and many others. Let me know if you need logs.

Thanks

Which Region do you have selected?

icam2

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2011
    Home Country

Thanks

Which Region do you have selected?

Hi DJBlu Just confirming That The SKY It plugin is working fine on my rig. Unsure about regions but it grabs epg and channels are in order from what i can tell. cheers

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country

Thanks

Can I ask this,

In Italy are you able to connect your Sky Digi box to DTT also? I am getting a few channels that do not have Tuning details and I beleive it is because they are DVB-T channels.

bob808

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 14, 2008
    Hampshire
    Home Country
    been using the latest series link version for a couple days now and all seems to be working just as it should do - series link works great, everything appears to be stable and updating properly - very good work DJ Blu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom