Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (4 Viewers)

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @DJBlu

sorry, I don't mean to bug again. I've got the code working including removing the [[xx]] stuff. How did you figure out which groups go where and where did the proceeding numbers come from? I'm looking in particular for the kids channels as that group is missing from the current NZ plugin and I do not know where in the stream this data is held... Thanks again for the assistance!

Chris

Gizmozo

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2013
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hey Guys,

Does anyone know why the Manual Control option is not in the Plug In Version ?

I am trying to debug some really frustrating issues with my TBS 6985 and its quite hard to do with out having control of the cards.

Is there anyway to get it back without reverting to the Standard build ?

Cheers

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @Gizmozo

Nope I don't think so, it seems to fall away everytime the plugin is active... You could try unticking the plugin, restarting the TVService in services and then loading TVsetup, I think that might bring it back... I think it goes when a plugin is active that calls on the custom data grabber.

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok. I'm just doing some editing on one of the plugins so will try unloading as I do an version update for testing and see what it does as I thought that worked...[DOUBLEPOST=1397901468][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok so I just unloaded the plugin and I got manual control back.

Steps:

Go to plugins and detick which ever Sky plugin you are using, in my case it was a test NZ version.
    Press ok to close the tvsetup program.
    Go to services>TVservice>Stop
    Press start at the TVservice service once stopped.
    Reload TVsetup and that should have enabled manual control again.

Which version of MP are you using? This was on the 1.6 from the beginning of this thread.

Gizmozo

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2013
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yeah I am using 1.6.0.17 Is there something later ?

I will try your steps again.

Thanks for the help.

Gizmozo

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2013
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    OK, followed your steps exactly. Still doesn't work.

I can access alll of the settings except Manual Control. As soon as I select Manual Control it highlights but the left hand Panel doesn't change.
    Very strange. Sky Grabber PlugIn is def not enabled. In fact I disabled all my plugins for good measure no change.

FYI this was a clean install of MEPO 1.6.0 as per DJBlu's instructions.

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hmmm strange, how long did you leave it for? Sometimes it takes a little while for the window to change.

Gizmozo

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2013
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Left if ages... went away and came back.. no change. The odd thing is the Menu name at the top changes straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom