Custom Data Grabber including Sky UK Channel/EPG Grabber (2 Viewers)

Gizmozo

Portal Pro
April 25, 2013
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hey Chris,

Just done a clean install of your latest code. However, when I run a grab, it appears to find everything but the channel numbers are all still @ 1000 and don't update.

I have dropped the DB a couple of times and happens every time. I installed

MediaPortalSetup_1.7.1-302-g2983dcb_(EXP Custom.Data.Grabber.and.Series.Link.v.1.7.1_branch)_for_TESTING_ONLY_2014-05-11-14-24
Sky NZ Channel and EPG Grabber.dll v1.2.0.27
Custom Data Grabber.dll v1.0.0.3

Am I missing something here ?

Cheers

G/

Attachments

• Grab.jpg
    Grab.jpg
    48.2 KB

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    @Gizmozo

What options did you have enabled? I'm struggling with the categories at the moment and with that selected or usehdinsteadofsd causes this issue too. Can you take a screenshot of the settings tab please?

Chris

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ah yes, my bad! Deselect 'Replace SD channels with HD' and 'Sky Categories (for the moment). As our region information carries the HD/SD information you can use the region option to get the HD channels. This will make it work. I haven't figured out the Sky Categories yet but please try and see what channels are put where? I only had a certain number moved in to the groups.

Gizmozo

Portal Pro
    April 25, 2013
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Ok, trying that but getting All cards busy... does anyone know why this happens ? It seems to be appear at random.
    The Tuners are not doing anything.... AFAIK.

Attachments

• Error.jpg
      Error.jpg
      14.2 KB

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Go in to the servers.msc section of windows, stop the tvservice and start it again... If that fails, restart it the PC. Not sure why its doing this, I know there was a conflict a while ago but that was fixed for 1.7.1 I believe.

Chris

Iceman89610

Portal Pro
    July 19, 2008
    Ipswich
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Has this been updated to 1.8 yet? I'm getting an error every so often where I lose live TV and I have to reboot before I get it back. I don't think its the plugin as it did it to me before I installed it.

metropolis

Portal Pro
    June 1, 2007
    Orpington
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Has this been updated to 1.8 yet? I'm getting an error every so often where I lose live TV and I have to reboot before I get it back. I don't think its the plugin as it did it to me before I installed it.
    1.8 is still in pre-release, so no update yet.

Benoire

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 17, 2012
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Morning all. I am still alive, my server died so have spent some time rebuilding it and will be getting my development virtual machine back up and running soon. I have a number of ideas to add to the plugins so will start to look at this soon.

With respect to 1.8, I will only compile against the final release as there is too much subject to change in the pre-release edition. As the code for 1.7 is in the official Github repository, if you wish to rebase it against the current master you're more than welcome to do so! I'm also going to remove the O/S check for server machines as it is bugging me that I have to constantly press ok before TVE3 will load, unless anyone else has an objection to this.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom