Custom Data Grabber with Sky EPG Grabber for 1.16 onwards (1 Viewer)

theidiot

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 12, 2009
    There's a tiny problem with OnlineVideos.

Attachments

• onlinevideos.PNG
      onlinevideos.PNG
      102.4 KB

scouseman

Portal Member
    August 20, 2015
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    Thanks Brownard, you effort is very much appreciated.
    I am so looking forward to this plugin on MP2.1

fritzelly

Portal Member
    January 17, 2011
    Anyone else finding a problem with the onscreen GUI while playing videos flashing really quick - screens like time stepping, right click menu etc?
    If just me I'll try a clean install

paul Ebrey

Portal Member
    December 5, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Guys.

First of all - Thank you for this plugin! Amazing.

Just recently though I have lost all the EPG data. I was running 1.15 (And have been for ages) and the EPG disappeared bit by bit over a few days. Yesterday I updated to 1,16 and the latest version of the plugin, but still don't have the EPG. I've checked mappings etc and everything appears to be fine.

It /may/ be coincidence, but I think this followed from a Windows update earlier in the week. Just wondering if anyone else is getting the same issue? Of if anyone has any suggestions as to where I should look next?

Thanks in advance for any help - gratefully received.

T.J

Portal Member
    August 2, 2013
    Home Country
    A huge thanks to everyone who's keeping the grabber alive :) I've managed to resolve my past issue of the grabber crashing the TV Service by deleting the database and starting over again but have now ran into a different problem.... The grabber isn't populating the EPG, its completely blank and the genres for colour coding the EPG are also missing.

The grabber is updating / grouping channels and adding the logos but it gets to the "populating EPG - may take 15 mins" and then a second or so later says its complete. From past experience i know it should take a good few mins and for the life of me cant figure out what's going on.

Any ideas and thanks again!

**Edit**

Typical - no sooner do I post about it not working all of a sudden it is lol Must have been me not giving it enough time to sort itself out after doing the grab,

Last edited:

paul Ebrey

Portal Member
    December 5, 2012
    Home Country
    A huge thanks to everyone who's keeping the grabber alive :) I've managed to resolve my past issue of the grabber crashing the TV Service by deleting the database and starting over again but have now ran into a different problem.... The grabber isn't populating the EPG, its completely blank and the genres for colour coding the EPG are also missing.

The grabber is updating / grouping channels and adding the logos but it gets to the "populating EPG - may take 15 mins" and then a second or so later says its complete. From past experience i know it should take a good few mins and for the life of me cant figure out what's going on.

Any ideas and thanks again!

**Edit**

Typical - no sooner do I post about it not working all of a sudden it is lol Must have been me not giving it enough time to sort itself out after doing the grab,

I am having similar issues. The entire guide disappeared for about a week (posted up there ^). It then came back one night all of a sudden. Has been fine, but then last night it's gone again.

Question though - how are you manually running it to see progress? I've always thought it was a background thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom