Custom Intro Suggestions?? (Play Intro movie before each movie) (1 Viewer)

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I think it's a little cool to use the build in Custom Intro in Moving Pictures..

So i just wanted to get some ideas for what video i can use before playing a movie... Ex. a movie showing a theatre with countdown from ex 5, or something like that... Etc Ec Etc

Post what video you are using, Screen + URL for download ;)

gshipley

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2008
    I think it's a little cool to use the build in Custom Intro in Moving Pictures..

So i just wanted to get some ideas for what video i can use before playing a movie... Ex. a movie showing a theatre with countdown from ex 5, or something like that... Etc Ec Etc

Post what video you are using, Screen + URL for download ;)

Glad someone is enjoying the feature I coded.... my only contribution so far. I normally use season themed intros that are freely available (Halloween / Christmas / etc). I posted a link to a few a while back on the feature request if you want to check those out.

A good place to look is on avs forum in the custom theater accessories section.

jonaskp

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Maybe I'm just being slow, but when did this feature get added?
    This is something I have been looking forward to for a long time, and somehow I missed it - I blame Real-Life :confused:

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I think it was added in 0.7.0, i just saw it yesterday.. And it's quite cool ;)

Thank you gshipley for that feature :) ... I will try to search that site

gshipley

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2008
    Gshipley> Is it possible to how more than one costum movie intro?

Not currently. In order to support that Moving Pictures would need to switch to using the PlayList player. It is certainly doable, in fact, my original patch used this but I think it would be a ways off because it is a major change to the play logic.

jonaskp

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    More than one Movie Intro as in The same sequence of intros everytime or just pick one intro from a pool of random movies?

Would be cool to be able to use this to play an intro, then play 2-4 random trailers and then start the movie.

marvenius

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2008
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    synergy with using trailers plugin is in the making. (armandp is working both on MovPic and Trailers..)
    Check the issue list for the precise issue #

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom