Custom Intro Suggestions?? (Play Intro movie before each movie) (1 Viewer)

gshipley

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2008
    Hi gshipley,

That being said, I did try it on .8 tonight and it played all 5 intros I threw at it. So, I am pretty sure its fixed for .8 but would like others who are running .8 verify that.

I encounter the same issue using version 0.7.3.623. Were can I get hold of a newer build to test your fix?

You have to check the code out and build it yourself. The core team does not release nightly builds.

ederson13

Portal Member
    December 9, 2008
    I don`t know if this helps

I tried to enable this feature. First a tried some of my clips , it didn`t work , the movie started without the clip
    Then i tried the christmas clip posted here. Same thing. So after reading the thread i stopped trying. But i forgot to remove the setting

Last night i decided to watch a movie and the clip appeared as it should! I`ve tried a couple of times with other movies and everything worked as a charm.

The strange thing is that it has been fixed my itself :D

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What file formats are accepted as intro? Cause after a short test .m2ts is not working for me.. no intro shows at all.

gshipley

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2008
    Any file type that Media Portal will play will work as a custom_intro. The code just invokes the included player passing the filename so you shouldn't have any problems as long as you have a codec installed that supports the file type.

--
    gs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom