Cyberlink PowerCinema Remote Plugin v1.0.0 (1 Viewer)

OPN

Portal Member
July 14, 2009
Oh cool i have one of these remotes i got from ebay, its a Model pc-39 that came with an asus 7135 tuner. im going to test this out to see if it will work for me :)

Tripledrop

Portal Member
June 1, 2009
Mine works really well, thanks a lot!!

One issue though, when I press home, mediaportal loads up, but so does windows media centre. Is there a way to stop this happening?

Uptownboy

Portal Member
August 8, 2008
Home Country
Thanks for the suggestion, but I did everything there, and it still loads when I press home
Have you restarted your PC after disabling the related services? Disabling a service doesn't stop it, but rather just tells it not to load the next time the PC is restarted.

Or simply uninstall it:

Go to start -> default programs -> Set program access and computer defaults. Select Custom and deselect the checkbox behind Media Center.

Tripledrop

Portal Member
June 1, 2009
I had restarted, that wasn't it... However, the last suggestion worked! Thanks :)

I get the error message about media centre being disabled, but mediaportal covers over that...

Don't suppose there's any way to rid myself of the error window? If not, no major issue...

bigweeve

Portal Member
August 14, 2008
Where do I link CyberLinkRCEmul.ahk

I am obviously doing something wrong here:

I have copied:

CyberLinkRCEmul.ahk
CyberlinkPCMRemotePlugin.dll
AutohotkeyRemoteControl.dll

to MediaPortal/Plugins/Process

and CyberlinkPCMRemotePlugin.xml to InputDeviceMappings

I have then created a shortcut to CyberLinkRCEmul.ahk amd placed it in the startup folder but when I try to start it, instead of loading in my system tray as the old plugin used to it gives me the "windows cannot find a programme to open this file" thing and I dont know what to select.

It works fairly well when I open MediaPortal manually but of course I can't use the home button any more.

Can anyone suggest where I am going wrong please.

Uptownboy

Portal Member
August 8, 2008
Home Country
I am obviously doing something wrong here:

I have copied:

CyberLinkRCEmul.ahk
CyberlinkPCMRemotePlugin.dll
AutohotkeyRemoteControl.dll

to MediaPortal/Plugins/Process

and CyberlinkPCMRemotePlugin.xml to InputDeviceMappings

I have then created a shortcut to CyberLinkRCEmul.ahk amd placed it in the startup folder but when I try to start it, instead of loading in my system tray as the old plugin used to it gives me the "windows cannot find a programme to open this file" thing and I dont know what to select.

It works fairly well when I open MediaPortal manually but of course I can't use the home button any more.

Can anyone suggest where I am going wrong please.

Most likely your AutoHotkey is not properly installed(.ahk file extension not properly associated). Try reinstalling AutoHotkey with the necessary file associations set up.

Tripledrop

Portal Member
June 1, 2009
Ok, another question!

Is there anyway to get the power button to bring the PC back on after using it to put it on standby?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom