Database: Refactor MP1 database for multi seat usage (1 Viewer)

Anthony Vaughan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 25, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Looking in the MP log file there are various lines claiming that the Music, Picture, and Video databases have been created, but later on in the log the error that we had before occurs.
    Thanks for trying that. They didn't do anything for me either but I saw them recommended in a blog. You should revert back to the previous config files.

I am a loss as to how to resolve this. Three of my machines were set-up from scratch with only MP installed with Windows 10 Pro and I have never had any issues with the installation of the refactored version using exactly the same BAT file you are using. The same goes for my 32 bit Windows 7 machine. As I say, I have used EF with SQLite all over the place and thought I had a reliable configuration.

I'll let you know if I come across an answer/solution.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I can start watching my movie in the kitchen and if I log in in the bed room with my user I can resume it there.
    I do the same in MP1, or even so, I start watching a movie in Kodi in the kitchen, stop, go to the bedroom and MP1 prompts me to start watching from the same place where I stopped.
    MP2 offers user management
    I'm glad there's no such thing in MP1. I think it's a useless thing in a home theater.
    (MP2 knows which plugins installed and all elements for non existent plugins are invisible)
    It's the same here. MP1 knows everything about installed or not installed plugins.

Last edited:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    What do you mean about no automatic database update anymore?
    I install new DB Refactor version, start MP Configurator, and get empty DBs and one error in log:
    Code:
    [2022-02-22 12:56:41,167] [Config ] [GetDataLoadClearDownThread 1] [ERROR] - GetKeywordPictureList: error: An error occurred while executing the command definition. See the inner exception for details. - inner: code = Error (1), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x800007BF): SQL logic error
    no such table: keywordpicture
       в System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
       в System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
       в System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
       в System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
       в System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader..ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
       в System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       в System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       в System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       в System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.DbCommandDispatcher.<>c.<Reader>b__6_0(DbCommand t, DbCommandInterceptionContext`1 c)
       в System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.InternalDispatcher`1.Dispatch[TTarget,TInterceptionContext,TResult](TTarget target, Func`3 operation, TInterceptionContext interceptionContext, Action`3 executing, Action`3 executed)
       в System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.Interception.DbCommandDispatcher.Reader(DbCommand command, DbCommandInterceptionContext interceptionContext)
       в System.Data.Entity.Internal.InterceptableDbCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       в System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
       в System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityClient.Internal.EntityCommandDefinition.ExecuteStoreCommands(EntityCommand entityCommand, CommandBehavior behavior)
    [2022-02-22 12:56:42,511] [Config ] [GetDataLoadClearDownThread 1] [ERROR] - GetPictureDataList: error: The 'HDR' property on 'picturedata' could not be set to a 'null' value. You must set this property to a non-null value of type 'System.Boolean'.  - inner:

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I start MP1, go to My Video (empty DB) and MP1 crash ...

Attachments

• MediaPortal-Error.log
      59.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom