Decrease fontsize and color all over streamedmp? (1 Viewer)

BigBear

Portal Pro
February 13, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
And me again :)

Im in big testmode right now ;-)

So heres the next question:

I use a 60inch Plasma Display so basically all Fonts are a bit to big for my taste.

And also id like to replace most of the white with a light grey. I know burn-ins shouldnt happen anymore but id feel better if sutt wouldnt be that white :)

In Basichome i only found options to change the color. In StreamedMP Setup there was only an option for even bigger fonts.
Is there an easy way to change the fontsize and white to lightgrey somehow?

If not, maybe in the next streamedmp version there could be an option "little fonts"?

:D guys.

oh by the way, just came from an xbmc-test drive... i just needed my moving pictures with streamedmp back. this software is just so awesome!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    The setting for fonts we have now are only for reading fonts like in movie overviews..everywhere else the fonts are identical no matter what font setting you choose.

You said you want to reduce the fonts all over...does that mean the reading fonts like I described above are too big as well? I have a 55" display and still need to set to Large.

Changing fonts all over would be a very difficult task as well as adding a 3rd font setting....dont hold your breath for it :)

BigBear

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Im about 3 meters away from the 60inch. Maybe its not the size as such, more the "thickness" of the letters. They mostly seem like "bold" to me so id like to "un-bold" them (for Movieviews and such). In Basichome id like them smaller and unbold. I dont know if i described it right, hope you get what i mean.

Any easy solution for the fontcolor? I guess its as complicated to change as the fontsize would be?

But even if thats not achiveable, streamedmp is the most awesome skin there is :) So dont waste any time on a 3rd font setting :) Just keep up the great work your doing!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Any easy solution for the fontcolor? I guess its as complicated to change as the fontsize would be?

We allow for font colour changes for the list (e.g. unwatched, remote, normal) but never thought to make all the font colours customizable.

The best way to achieve this is create styles in references.xml and then create themes...it would still equate to a lot of work (mainly testing) and maybe done in the future. We are slowly improving the code base over time and making it more and more modular.

BigBear

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    okay, thanks for the infos. Ill see which colors i can get to change via the possibilities you guys offer. The Rest is a bit too much for a non-coder. And well, you can live with white for sure. Just a little thing that would have been nice and asking is never a bad thing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom