catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi folks,
    MP 1.12 will be released very soon, and I just released DefaultWide HD v. 1.4 ;)
    Download ::: HERE :::

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you already configured DefaultWide HD with the BasicHome Editor, you should copy the file SkinSettings.xml from your DefaultWide HD folder into a safe location before installing the new version! After installing DefaultWide HD, copy this file back into DefaultWide HD folder (overwrite) to preserve your skin settings!

This is due to a lack in MP installer preserving already existent SkinSettings.xml - hope the team will find a solution soon for this problem ;)

Hope you´ll enjoy the new version - and if so, you still may donate to support the further development of your favourite skin ;)

PS: I´ll be away from 20. May until 20. August (visiting our second home in Nasca, Peru), so answering your posts may be somewhat delayed ;)

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    If it's mpei installer you could make a script. But for every file in mpei you could set ovewriting options

Last edited:

Bobnz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2013
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Azzuro
    If you go back a few posts you will see that Catavolt is away till August and responses may be delayed.
    I have the same problem as you, and have changed my skin in the meantime. With Win10 due out in approx 6 weeks I will do a fresh install of everything then and see it the problem still exists.
    I hope yours gets sorted soon.
    Regards
    Bob

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    If you go back a few posts you will see that Catavolt is away till August and responses may be delayed.
    Thank you, i have forget, it will be away. ...
    so, i will wait. :)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    hello @catavolt i have issue with DefaultWide 1.4, was not present with DefaultWide 1.3
    i have also this issue with the last PureVisionHD
    https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=10CBAF24B528FB37!1678&authkey=!AJQKYoOHBNNTKWM&ithint=video,mp4

but where i can download 1.3 ?

hi, azzuro & Bobnz,
    from what i can see from your link, is not the skin ... the issue from menu editor skins files some code is brock there ... you did not backup your skin setting when update ?

i will check later ... now in work ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom