Portal Pro
August 3, 2010
Buskerud
Home Country
Norway Norway
Finaly had time to catch up on this.
But i've been reading and i dont really understand it :(

Unsure what to do, i dont want to f**k it up :p

So could you edit the files and send em back? I have ofc taken backup incase somthings goes wrong.
Would be nice for everyone if we got this sorted out and you guys could have som facts on the issue with that remote :)

http://www.filedropper.com/myinfnxmlfiles

In the meantime i am going to try more, but i would really apricate it if you could try aswell :)

des out

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can you check under driver properties that the usbcir part has the same hardware id as in your photo, if not can you show us that, I'll have a look tomorrow as a quiet day for me.

desnake

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2010
    Buskerud
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks alot :)

From the Mediaportal XP pc or the windows 7 workstation? The ID's in the ehome.txt is from the W7 and the other files are from the XP system.

desnake

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2010
    Buskerud
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    mpremote.JPG

Here :)

desnake

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2010
    Buskerud
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Was this the right info ray?

I am like refreshing the forums every 20min or so hopeing to god that you can do what i could not :O
    I hope this works, any status info buddy?

regards
    des

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Hi des

Hope this works, files attached. these are from XP SP3 pro, you need to follow instructions on where to put them from this link, forget any reference to irbus.pnf, that is created for you.

View attachment irbus.zip

I would remove old drivers using device manager, unplug usb then put files into place as per link, reboot, once done.
    After startup reconnect receiver and wait for the big bang heh heh, nah only joking, if it will work then it should now show up under usb devices in the manager, same as my daughters pc.

desnake

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2010
    Buskerud
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thanks alot bro :)

Will try to juice this baby up as soon as our company leaves as we use the MP pc at the moment

Thanks alot bro :)

Will try to juice this baby up as soon as our company leaves as we use the MP pc at the moment

hmm so far not looking as i hoped :( it still wont show under usb only the other one.

The way i did it, i followed the steps until the point when i was supposed to plug it in and it should be reconized, it wasent it was still a hid instead of a usb :(

tried after this to install the driver that followed it, no go, now trying to do a windows update.

Any idea ?

----

Tried even more things now, tried the rollup driver and all that jazz aswell. Still no go.

Guess i just have bite the sour apple and install windows 7 and set my WHOLE system again :(

BUT Ray really really greatfull for you trying, you are a good man :)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    Hi Des

If it did not recognise it, suspect even if the remote has RC6 on it, the receiver is not ehome compliant, is there any model number anywhere to see if we can find any more info about it.

desnake

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2010
    Buskerud
    Home Country
    Norway Norway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom