[confirm] Development issues (2 Viewers)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great thanks. Now i get this one:
    Error 2 The type or namespace name 'Integration' does not exist in the namespace 'TvLibrary.Interfaces' (are you missing an assembly reference?) Dev\MediaPortal-2\MediaPortal\Source\UI\TV\SlimTvService3\SlimTvService3.cs 38 28 SlimTv.Service3

But the assembly TvLibrary.Interfaces is added from the "old" TVE3 from MP1.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ah great! Is it then easier to create my own nuget package and let the MP2 version point to it?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you please explain what exactly you are planning? I guess you want to include your local TVE3 modifications into this build?

If so, you should try to merge your branch into the FEAT_TVE3_Sqlite branch (it's based on MP1.12) and then use the scripts of this branch to collect binaries and build the nuget packages.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes exactly. No Problem will rebase my changes. Just have to check how to include my nuget.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK i rebased my changes and tried to run MSBUILD_Rebuild_All_MediaPortal_Release.bat.

But this gives:
    Code:
      Installing 'Castle.Windsor-log4net 3.2.0.1'.
      Successfully installed 'Castle.Windsor-log4net 3.2.0.1'.
      Successfully installed 'Castle.LoggingFacility 3.2.0'.
      Successfully installed 'Castle.Core 3.2.2'.
      Successfully installed 'Castle.Windsor 3.2.1'.
      Unable to find version '2.0.0' of package 'log4net'.
    C:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\Dev\MediaPortal-1-MP2-Comp\Build\RestorePackages.target
    s(19,5): error MSB3073: Der Befehl ""C:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\Dev\MediaPortal-1-
    MP2-Comp\Build\NuGet.exe" install "C:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\Dev\MediaPortal-1-MP
    2-Comp\TvEngine3\TVLibrary\TvLibrary.Integration.MP1\packages.config"" wurde mi
    t dem Code 1 beendet.
    Die Erstellung des Projekts "C:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\Dev\MediaPortal-1-MP2-Comp
    \Build\RestorePackages.targets" ist abgeschlossen (Standardziele) -- FEHLER.

Fehler beim Buildvorgang.

"C:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\Dev\MediaPortal-1-MP2-Comp\Build\RestorePackages.targe
    ts" (Standardziel) (1) ->
    (CustomRestorePackages Ziel) ->
      C:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\Dev\MediaPortal-1-MP2-Comp\Build\RestorePackages.targ
    ets(19,5): error MSB3073: Der Befehl ""C:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\Dev\MediaPortal-
    1-MP2-Comp\Build\NuGet.exe" install "C:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\Dev\MediaPortal-1-
    MP2-Comp\TvEngine3\TVLibrary\TvLibrary.Integration.MP1\packages.config"" wurde
    mit dem Code 1 beendet.

0 Warnung(en)
        1 Fehler

now starts building

Last edited:

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    OK i could fix this by replacing log4net with Common.Logging.Log4Net in packages.config of the tvengine integration folder.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    For anybody else searching the relevant script is here:
    \TvEngine3\TVLibrary\NuGet

Last edited:

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Next stept is to include the local nuget package into MP2. THerefore i created a local repository in the settings of VS2013. Luckily it accepts local paths and URLs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom