[confirm] Development issues (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Running MSBUILD_Create_Full_Installer_NoTransifex.bat than creates an msi installer under MediaPortal\Setup\MP2-Setup\Bin\Release\en-us[DOUBLEPOST=1450648529][/DOUBLEPOST]Only left thing is how i can modify the SQLite database behind the tvservice as my mods needs two new fields.

Last edited:

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can watch TV only for 37 to 38 seconds. Server stops streaming than. With the following error:
    Code:
    [2015-12-21 00:01:28,282] [2185740] [26       ] [ERROR] - Warn.: DvArgument: Error serializing argument value
    [2015-12-21 00:01:28,517] [2185974] [26       ] [ERROR] - Warn.: DvArgument: Error serializing argument value

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You gave probably made an extension to tve which cannot be serialized by the xml serializer. Had this ones while extending the tve interface in mp2. But your log snippets aren't enough. I guess people will never learn that they have to post FULL logs... if you use a debug build yoi should get the class and line etc..

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There's nothing related to the error in the logs. Also i did not change the interface at those point.

I added some debugging code to the DvArgument.cs:
    Code:
              UPnPConfiguration.LOGGER.Warn("DvArgument: Stefan Error serializing argument value: " + value.ToString(), e);
              UPnPConfiguration.LOGGER.Warn("DvArgument: Stefan Error serializing argument value: " + e.Message, e);
              UPnPConfiguration.LOGGER.Warn("DvArgument: Stefan Error serializing argument value: " + e.StackTrace, e);

This gives me this one:
    Code:
    [2015-12-21 06:56:12,338] [8172   ] [33       ] [ERROR] - Warn.: DvArgument: Stefan Error serializing argument value: System.Collections.Generic.List`1[MediaPortal.Plugins.SlimTv.Interfaces.Items.IChannel]
    [2015-12-21 06:56:12,338] [8172   ] [33       ] [ERROR] - Warn.: DvArgument: Stefan Error serializing argument value: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    [2015-12-21 06:56:12,338] [8172   ] [33       ] [ERROR] - Warn.: DvArgument: Stefan Error serializing argument value:    bei MediaPortal.Plugins.SlimTv.Interfaces.UPnP.DataTypes.UPnPDtChannelList.DoSerializeValue(Object value, Boolean forceSimpleValue, XmlWriter writer)
       bei UPnP.Infrastructure.Common.UPnPExtendedDataType.SoapSerializeValue(Object value, Boolean forceSimpleValue, XmlWriter writer) in c:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\Dev\MediaPortal-2\MediaPortal\Source\Core\UPnP\Infrastructure\Common\UPnPExtendedDataType.cs:Zeile 143.
       bei UPnP.Infrastructure.Dv.DeviceTree.DvExtendedDataType.SoapSerializeValue(Object value, Boolean forceSimpleValue, XmlWriter writer) in c:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\Dev\MediaPortal-2\MediaPortal\Source\Core\UPnP\Infrastructure\Dv\DeviceTree\DvExtendedDataType.cs:Zeile 72.
       bei UPnP.Infrastructure.Dv.DeviceTree.DvArgument.SoapSerializeArgument(Object value, Boolean forceSimpleValue, XmlWriter writer) in c:\Users\Stefan\Desktop\Dev\MediaPortal-2\MediaPortal\Source\Core\UPnP\Infrastructure\Dv\DeviceTree\DvArgument.cs:Zeile 136.

Sadly i've till no idea what exactly and why it can't be serialized.[DOUBLEPOST=1450677928][/DOUBLEPOST]Also i've still problems with "Fixed user priorities (solves conflicts with EPG grabber and tuning requests)". The TvServer of MP2 (integrated TVE3) still kicks me when it wants to grab epg and i'm timeshifting. Even there are 3 free cards. I realized this today while having deleted the logs from yesterday. I'll post full logs if i can reproduce.

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    are you sure this is the complete stack trace? If it is tv related it should start somewhere in the TvPlugin. and to SoapSerializeArgument there is only one reference.in CreateResultDocument. This only is referenced in this: HandleRequest

So it could be also that there is something wrong with the client side. Have you also recompiled the client side with the new binaries? Also the SlimTv.Interfaces?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Everything is working - i was just struggling about this error message while digging through the logs. I only know that the log entry is written while watching TV. It is the complete stack trace.

Yes i recompiled client and server.[DOUBLEPOST=1450686614][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anybody else have the issue that the font does not match the buttons? My font size seems to be too big for the buttons overlapping them.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Generally a lot of buttons look a bit unclean no idea how to describe that. Is that due to the mia rework? I read it somewhere.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Will post screenshots tonight.

Mp2 is also not full screen anymore after standby like MP 1 was until 1.11 or 1.12.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If i shutdown my PC to standby while watching TV and return to MP2 it is crashed. This only happens if live tv is running while shutting down. There is a "new" windows with an application error message and send report.

Logs attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom