Didn't bother recording (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infidelus

Portal Pro
August 12, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
When I get more time I may reinstall RC1 and grab the logs, but there's definitely something borked in there.

Please do when you find the time. Without logging it is very difficult to find out what is wrong.

I've just installed RC1 on a different machine with a Freecom USB DVB-T stick and tested, and the problem is exactly the same. A file gets created, then deleted, and repeat. Logs from quick test attached.

Edit to add:

I've also noticed I can't watch live TV, an unexpected error occurs, but if I open the TV Server config and start timeshifting, I can quite happily watch the resultant stream that is created in the timeshift folder.

riksmith

Portal Pro
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
When I get more time I may reinstall RC1 and grab the logs, but there's definitely something borked in there.

Please do when you find the time. Without logging it is very difficult to find out what is wrong.

I've just installed RC1 on a different machine with a Freecom USB DVB-T stick and tested, and the problem is exactly the same. A file gets created, then deleted, and repeat. Logs from quick test attached.

Edit to add:

I've also noticed I can't watch live TV, an unexpected error occurs, but if I open the TV Server config and start timeshifting, I can quite happily watch the resultant stream that is created in the timeshift folder.

Please post this in the correct forum (RC1) in a new (or matching existing) thread since this is not related to the original problem of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom