Digital Devices: cascaded CAM support (1 Viewer)

Freuli

Portal Pro
October 31, 2007
Hi mm135200,

since it seems, that TVE3.5 will need more time to get realeased, would it be possible to get Diseq implemented in the patch?

Thanks
Freuli

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I have a huge problem. I need some time back the Cascaded CAM support on the TV server. The last files you provided were working fine until MP1.16.0pre, but in MP2.1 they lead to the crash of the TVE3.

After the exchange of the two files he can not supposed to access the hard disk with the recordings.

Is it possible that you can create matching versions that work with the TVE3 under MP2.1? Without my system does not work and I can not MP2.1 thereby test.

Please help me, us ...

Thanks in advance,

Palm_Maniac

Last edited:

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    I think the issue is "InfTee Filter" that seems to be not available in MP 2.1 As I don't have a CAM I'm not able to test, if copying this filter will solve this issues...
    Probably @morpheus_xx can help here too...

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think the issue is "InfTee Filter" that seems to be not available in MP 2.1
    No, this is not the cause. The filter doesn't allow a connection with the other on (type mismatch)
    The last files you provided were working fine until MP1.16.0pre, but in MP2.1 they lead to the crash of the TVE3.
    To what files you are referring to? The MP2.1 build is up-to-date with MP1.16.

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TvLibrary.dll and TvLibrary.interfaces.dll

These 2 special files are not included in this special version in MP1.16pre. Without the exchange with me no signals are detected or found. The post at the top of the page contains the link to the archive with the files.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am not aware of any braking change in MP1.16 :(

@mm1352000 is there a patch which can be applied of current code?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom