Digital Devices: cascaded CAM support (1 Viewer)

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

I am not aware of any braking change in MP1.16

But there is a difference. In MP1, MySQL or MSSQL is used, in MP2.1 sqlight. I have no idea if the files perform a database access. That would be at least a difference.

No, I'm not able to do this - sorry.

Because the existing version would have to run? If this can not be retrofitted as under MP1, then I should (for now) do without MP2.1.

There is a certain disappointment in me. I was looking forward to MP2.1. :( I would have to reset MP2 until technical or other conditions change.

I will try again with the files and then report me. Then I have to see how it goes on.

In such moments it annoys me that I can not program.

Muffsack

Portal Pro
    June 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    thank you for all your time and work you spended to this great project the last years.

Maybe I missed some informations but I found no solutions to get cascaded cam working with diseqc switching.

Palm_Maniac has already supported me to get cascaded Cam working but if I try to switch to diseqc simple-B I always get the message "no signal".

Kind regards and thank you in advance

Muffsack

Portal Pro
    June 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    just one more question:
    is it already working in MP 2.1.3 or is it just in development?
    I'm asking because there are two other reason with prevented me to use MP2 - MP extended (for iViewer) and MP Display++

if Diseqc is working with Cascaded CAM in this Build, I would give it a try...

kind regards

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom