[News] Digital Everywhere stops production of fire & floppy-dtv (1 Viewer)

hobb

Portal Member
August 31, 2006
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Those of you successfully using FloppyDTV and windows 7, are you using the 32bit or 64bit OS version? Have you had to do any extra tinkering or does it work "straight out of the box"?

Al_Capone

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I do not use Win7 (XP) but I know they made W7 drivers, so it should "just work" as always.
    -Except for mediaportal, I use Linux everywhere, wish MP was for Linux as well :)

Furetto

Moderator - Dutch Forums
    April 11, 2005
    Brussels
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Those of you successfully using FloppyDTV and windows 7, are you using the 32bit or 64bit OS version? Have you had to do any extra tinkering or does it work "straight out of the box"?

Running Win7 32bit. It worked out of the box. The only thing to do was to use the Legacy Firewire driver as explained on their website. I have not tried it without this Legacy driver, but following their advice worked out for me.

robhawk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 20, 2008
    Thuringia
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I have 'Win7x64 home premium' and i updated the Firmware, used the latest drivers as recommended on DigitalEverywhere-page!

No problems so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom