Donate to Mediaportal team (1 Viewer)

dvd-fan

Portal Member
March 28, 2006
Good thing, I also will donate when MP is running stable :D .

Martin

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I donated and it showed up on paypal account on April 7th as "OSDN / VA Software" I was wondering if it ever reached the MP Team? Just my pride showing I guess (sure wan't any big sum of money I gave and it is no where near what the software is worth - I plan to donate again later) because I was wondering if we are "suppose" to get a MP donator monikor once this has happened.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    send a pm to dman.
    He will take care of the rest after it is verified you donated.

Dado

Portal Pro
    April 10, 2006
    Italy
    I have donate!

Hi all,
    I have donate too, but my Paypal is not fully validated at the moment (only few days...).

Howeher MP is is the best..!!

Life without MediaPortal is not life

Dado

vbgeezer

Portal Pro
    December 18, 2004
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Thanks Guys

Just made my donation - I intend to add more over time also. The last few weeks have made such a change in terms of stability and I could not live without MP now that is isn't crashing ;)

Thanks again for all your hard work - I knew you would get there eventually and it was worth the wait!!!

THANKS

miljbee

Portal Pro
    November 11, 2005
    Orléans, France
    Home Country
    France France
    This topic is great idea ! it seems that it has convinced a few people to make a donation. I am one of those ! it was a long time now i was wanting to make a donation to the mp team, but you know how it goes ... "i will see that tomorrow".

Thank you stinger for this post, it decided me.

Edit: *partly removed* Please do not make such suggestions,thx.

ziphnor

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2005
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I think that alot of people are waiting to donate until MediaPortal is 'stable' and meets their demands. I would just like to point out that this is a problematic strategy to say the least. MP needs donations now, while its in development, and not afterwards when its 'complete' enough to everybody to use. So if you like what MP is shaping up to, please donate now to speed up the development!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom