[DONE] Video View - Items Prefixed with 0% #0 (1 Viewer)

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    This is a thread I started here.

Can anyone inform me how to disable this feature; if indeed it is one, as I don't require it.

I know it is skin specific (as there are no issues with the Titan skin), & relevant to this version, as I have the previous StreamedMP version running on my client HTPC, & it is not on that system.

Unsure if logs will assist here, but have attached them. Thanks.

Edit by Sebastiii :
    Attached bin that should solve the issue (based on 1.4.0 Final) :)

Attachments

• FIX_Label2_Label3_Percentage_WindowPlugins.zip
      438.1 KB
    Last edited by a moderator:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This is a MediaPortal feature, as far as im aware there is no feature in MediaPortal to disable it but there definitely should be!

I could probably create a skin feature to remove them later, in the meantime there is no easy way, however, you can edit the skin files to shift them offscreen like so:

1. Open the skin folder.
    2. Edit the common.facade.video.xml file.
    3. Search for the Movie List control: <description>Movie List</description>.
    4. Look for <textXOff3>0</textXOff3>
    5. Shift it offscreen by 2000px e.g. <textXOff3>-2000</textXOff3>
    If you want you can edit the other offsets to make the list wider as you will have more free space.

1gkar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 1, 2007
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks for the response, it is appreciated. StreamedMP has been my skin of choice for a number of years, & you do great work.

You say it is an MP feature, I don't understand why people would even want it. It is also not present in the default Titan skin. I tried comparing relevant *.xml files, but there isn't an equivalent file, but one that is close has the 2000 offset standard. Could you make StreamedMP the same in future builds?

Whilst on the issue of features, two other configs I liked about the Titan skin was in the recorded TV area: when you delete the final recording from a folder, it automatically goes up one level to the root area. Also, when you choose to delete a recording, the confirmation box is set to 'yes'.

Just little things, but they do make for a more pleasureable use of MP, & a greater WAFactor.

Keep up the great work(y)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I dont understand either 1gkar, for what its worth I have added a skin setting in the next version to display them offscreen which effectively disables them from your point of view.

Attachments

• 17-37-06.jpg
      17-37-06.jpg
      99.3 KB
    Last edited:

mark1234

Portal Member
    October 8, 2007
    Yes, I did turn off the option.
    By the way, it is turned off by default. But to make sure, I turned it on and tested it. The 0% #0 was there. Then I turned it off again and the 0% #0 was still
    there.

I am using MediaPortal with folder view and I do not built up a database. For every Movie I have a separate directory with a folder.jpg of the movieposter artwork inside it. When browsing the videolist (basically the folders) the 0% #0 is shown. Furthermore, when there is a VIDEO_TS inside the folder it is shown as "DVD 0% #0". When there is a BDMV directory inside the folder, it is shown as "BD 0% #0". This information I do not want to see.
    You already stated that this is a MediaPortal feature which cannot be turned off by MediaPortal itself. That's true because I tested it with all possible skins and
    they all show it. I was hoping that StreamedMP will have a way to work around it and not showing this information.

Keep up the excellent work and let's hope we will find a solution for this!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I dont have a folder structure as you describe, only files with-in a folder. I will check the scenario you mention to be sure but I have attached two screenshots on what it should look like both Shares and DB view.

You should also attach your log files so I can see if the skin expression that is suppose to hide them is working or not. A screenshot would also be helpful.

Attachments

• db.jpg
      db.jpg
      424.8 KB
    • shares.jpg
      shares.jpg
      448.2 KB
    Last edited:

mark1234

Portal Member
    October 8, 2007
    Screenshots and logs provided.

Attachments

• screenshot.jpg
      screenshot.jpg
      174.1 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hmmmm, the one we hide would normally appear on the left hand side not the right (hence the mention of 'pre-fix' in the thread title). The right usually shows Year, Date, Size etc depending on the Sort By.

What is your SortBy, perhaps you can change it? It may also be something specific to the files you have ie. DVD/Bluray. I don't have those types of files so maybe you can also try a single file like a mkv, avi.

Also, what happens when you turn the setting on? Does it appear on the left side (again that might be something specific to the file type you have), I assume not as you would of probably mentioned it.

fyi, Debug logs hold the information I need. The ones you attached are Info.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom