Downgrade BG Nova to MP 1.1.3 (2 Viewers)

juro

Portal Pro
March 23, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi TGX,

thank for your exiting skins.

In fact that MP 1.2 will be released around October 2011 (Roadmap - MediaPortal Bugtracker >MediaPortal - 1.2.0 (Scheduled For Release 2011-09-26)) it would be wonderful if you could downgrade the current skin development to the current MP version.

I don't know how much work this is. It would be great for a lot of users. Maybe I and other users can support you in testing the skin.

Is there any chance?

Thanks

JuRo

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi!
    Downgrade is not possible... too many changes. All the updates from Black Glass 2.7.0 and Black Glass Nova 1.4.0 are focused on MP 1.2.0. It doesn't make any sense!
    I think that Mediaportal 1.2.0 beta coming in april will be far more stable than the current MP 1.1.3. Everybody should upgrade. It's working wonderfully on my systems!

Thanks

Tgx

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Downgrade BG Nova to MP 1.1.3

Hi tgx,

Thanks for your response. I have about 2 years experince with MP and I spent a lot of time with MP... We will see see how stable the Beta Version is. I suppose a lot of PlugIns will not be availbale due to compatibility check?! But in case of the fact, that there are too many changes I am with you, that the downgrade is too much work.

Regards
    Juro

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Re: AW: Downgrade BG Nova to MP 1.1.3

I suppose a lot of PlugIns will not be availbale due to compatibility check?!

Check has nothing to do with the plugin availability, the main reason is the differences between MP versions itself. Check is just to make sure people wont run into the issues.

juro

Portal Pro
    March 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Downgrade BG Nova to MP 1.1.3

I am not experinced with the mp sv versioning

is there a place to get a pre- compiled mp sv version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom