Download 3DMP Beta2 preview release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THDBASED

Portal Pro
January 30, 2006
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Vanessa said:
THDBASED said:
Vanessa, again amazing work you are doing for this community. Also liking the little updates :)

Just one question; Are the hover images on the home screen the final ones or are they going to be changed? I think it looks to much "MCE Vista-like" now...Maybe you should consider making some nice icons instead, should not be a problem with your gfx knowledge.... :)

Thx!!

Thank's for reply. I have created today some gfx for our buttons. (now only a 128x128px icon) ....Look new screenshots.

regards.

byyke9.jpg

Vanessa those are amazing, just perfect! You are a true artist...Keep going and this skin will be the only true mediaportal standard skin, no doubt about it...

Nemulate

Portal Pro
December 29, 2005
IOW
Home Country
England England
lol. Be funny if someone was walking down the road and said 'Hey isn't that Vanessa from 3DMP fame over there' just from your avatar!

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Vanessa:
    I've created a plugin called "My Dirty Pictures".

Wanna make an icon for it?
    :twisted:

Just kidding.
    .... damn it's late... :shock: ... hope nobody gets offended :?:

Anyway: GREAT WORK! You desereve to "mark" MP!

marshall

Portal Pro
    February 10, 2006
    Portland, OR
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    This should be a really low priority fix (if a fix at all), but I noticed yesterday that if I am watching TV and go into the configuration, the TV turns off. Most of the configuration changes require a restart anyway, so not a big deal, but I don't recall this happening in PMIII.

I didn't test with music or videos, but will on returning home.

Oh yeah, the wife and I both love this skin.

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    marshall said:
    This should be a really low priority fix (if a fix at all), but I noticed yesterday that if I am watching TV and go into the configuration, the TV turns off. Most of the configuration changes require a restart anyway, so not a big deal, but I don't recall this happening in PMIII.

I didn't test with music or videos, but will on returning home.

Oh yeah, the wife and I both love this skin.

Really sorry but isn't a XML problem. With xml only move or set controls.

Maybe your card are busy at same times (usb)

Look on wiki page.

regards

zombiepig

Portal Pro
    March 21, 2005
    Melb, Aus
    Home Country
    hey vanessa, can i put in a feature request?

on the now playing screen, i think there should be the 'switch views' and 'current playlist' button. At the moment, now playing is kind of a 'dead-end' screen... the only way to get from it to any other screen is to hit 'back'. If there was a switch views button, it'd be easy to go back and change what's currently playing, and the same with rapid access to the current playlist.
    :D

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    EqualRightsForWerewolves said:
    hey vanessa, can i put in a feature request?

on the now playing screen, i think there should be the 'switch views' and 'current playlist' button. At the moment, now playing is kind of a 'dead-end' screen... the only way to get from it to any other screen is to hit 'back'. If there was a switch views button, it'd be easy to go back and change what's currently playing, and the same with rapid access to the current playlist.
    :D

Good idea ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom