Download 3DMP Beta2 preview release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Portal Pro
May 31, 2006
NLS said:
you didn't understand what he asked :)

Yes, i know...

this boy try change the color of "background.png" but home.xml have other png (background_overlay.png) for usage with ghost effect.

Try edit background_overlay.png too with same color of background.png.

regards.

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
try not to use the word "boy" and have this avatar at the same time (better not use the word boy at all)

you'll get some weird PM otherwise

:wink:

Brocklander

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 15, 2004
    Wellington
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    It might be a good idea to set one of those alternate colour schemes as a default, don't want our default skin being confused with a competitors. Not knocking your work Vanessa (your first basic home was awesome) but things might be getting a little close for comfort, and with increasing exposure and comparison of both products there need to be clear points of difference in the UI.

4jo6.png
    207934589_733bf302fd_o.jpg

6rq7.png
    207934544_e0a6683bd0_o.jpg

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    I think that it's not similar... (maybe a 20% only in colors) but the programmers can choose the Grey version as default (my favorite).

I will provide grey, red, green and blue themes, for all users.

greycd4.png

grey2dv5.png

pirlone

Portal Pro
    October 21, 2005
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    couldn't agree more with brocklander...

Vanessa, can you upload only files to have this gray version right now, or we have to wait until beta3?
    and, have you solved RecordedTV view by recordings bug? i tried to edit mytvrecordings.xml but couldn't found the bug :(

rgs,
    pirlone

THDBASED

Portal Pro
    January 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    First of all I must say, nice skin, it is turning into something stunning...
    I have some small comment on your work, nothing serious really, just some remarks...

- As I was saying I really like the skin, the only thing I don't like about it is the home page, I switched over to basic home screen but I am not sure about what is wrong with it but it seems as if the quality of the gfx's are low compared to other skins. I do not know what other people think about this matter but if I am not alone I would try to design a different home screen.

- Second. Again I do not know if this is still to be worked on but the OSD gfx's for pauze and forward seem like they do not match the overall look of the skin.

-Third; Great SKIN, keep working on it, you are amazing....:)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Personally, I think Vanessa's version much CLASSIER and MS should be worried about serious competition.

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom