Download 3DMP Beta2 preview release (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirlone

Portal Pro
October 21, 2005
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
rocky500 said:
I had to change the background alot darker as my mate said it looked a bit "girlish". No offence.

your mod looks nice.
would you share it with us? ;)

Vanessa
beta2 evolved so much comparing with beta1. good work.
pls, can you fix 'Recorded TV' bug ASAP, because it's unusable right now. no recordings at all in it right now in default view, only when you group them by genres or channels...

'mute' osd is still out of place (not so big deal anyway)...

rgs,
pirlone

ThaClown

Moderator - Dutch Forums
May 28, 2006
Den Bosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
one small bug...

The My Trailers plugin does not see to work... Just get a blank screen with one strange black item.

The rest is great! I love the look.
Keep up the good work!

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    DL'ed and liked what I saw.

I' am, however, not the "blue type", and I am particulary looking forward to your gray version.

For the moment I am using Project Mayhem... nice and dark.
    Also looking forward to Nonafo (who isn't?)

I am also sorry about so many great skins never get compleated (like Hexagon etc....).

mickyblue

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2005
    Brisbane Australia
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi Vanessa

Absolutly love this new skin its amazing just adds a whole new fresh look to MP.

my only small request and this can go out to anyone with the relative experience, i would love to see a bootskin and desktop wallpaper that ties into the 3DMP colour skeem and one that promotes it as Mediaportal, then i would love to see the splash screen when MP is loading made an option in the options menu, i am currently using a stardock bootscreen i found in another post so during the windows loading process you see the MP logo etc with the sliding bar and then i created a MP wallpaper using the JPG from the bootscreen however the whole feel of it is kinda destroyed when all of a sudden the MP splash screen comes and hovers over the wallpaper.

i know this is a contensious issue and has been discussed in many previous posts (removing the spash screen) but i believe if a matching bootskin and wallpaper was created this would make the whole mediacentre "appear" smoother, cleaner and therefor even more impressive and at the same time promote that this is MEDIAPORTAL.

Just my two cents worth.

and to all the developers excellent work keep it up

Rhys

nettech_gt

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2006
    Vanessa: I love the 3DMP skin! I don't want to slow down the processes of the newest version being released, but I would like to see if it is possible to add the time in size 16 font on the now playing screen in music. It would be really helpful. THANX!

r8td

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2006
    Love the Skin- i've been using it since I first found it. Its prob one of the reasons i kept using media protal as much as i do. Thank you for all your work and effort.

one question though: What are all the background pictures you used? I changed the background color by editing background.png, but it appears you have used more than one background in this new version. Could you tell me all the main background you used so i can change the colors on all. I can pick out the main ones, but i want to make sure i get them all.

Thank you
    -Evan

Vanessa

Portal Pro
    May 31, 2006
    r8td said:
    Love the Skin- i've been using it since I first found it. Its prob one of the reasons i kept using media protal as much as i do. Thank you for all your work and effort.

one question though: What are all the background pictures you used? I changed the background color by editing background.png, but it appears you have used more than one background in this new version. Could you tell me all the main background you used so i can change the colors on all. I can pick out the main ones, but i want to make sure i get them all.

Thank you
    -Evan

It's a Ghost effect for Video/TV Wallpaper function.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom