DOWNLOAD: Moving Pictures Public Beta 0.6.6 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    hi, not sure if you can help diagnose this problem from my log file, but i'm having a random crashing problem in movingpictures ever since I edited my monochrome skin, i tried reverting back to the original skin but now I'm still getting the crashing.

it's fine for about 30 seconds, then it won't load a cover and just freezes. mediaportal closes fine when i press alt-f4, but none of the buttons work. this happens every time now.

thanks

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    thanks for the info, yes that is the problem exactly.
    it says fixed in RC4, but the problem still persists (at least with Indigo), i'll try a different skin. thanks!

carmenm

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Just a thing i figured out and i dont know if it s a bug or not. when you choose that enter start the film when on the movies list, you expect F3 to go to the details page but it does nothing. Is that a bug or should i fill a feature request?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Just a thing i figured out and i dont know if it s a bug or not. when you choose that enter start the film when on the movies list, you expect F3 to go to the details page but it does nothing. Is that a bug or should i fill a feature request?

No, that was just never implemented. It's a good idea though, create an issue over on the tracker and we will try to get it in the next release.

Cruzer

Portal Pro
    February 16, 2008
    Home Country
    I just want to thank you for this plugin and all the hard work. It's moving along nicely. The build that I installed (0.61) has lots of improvements over the last build I used. And looking at what you're hoping to implement, I'm looking forward to future versions. Thanks again.

Cruzer

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    I'm locking this thread to encourage the creation of bug reports and enhancement requests in their own threads. We have our own sub-forum so we might as well use it. If you do have a bug report or enhancement request, feel free to make a new post for it, that is what I am trying to encourage, but please read this guide first and search our issue tracker before posting a bug as something new.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    An update has been posted for Moving Pictures that corrects issues with the IMDb data provider stemming from recent changes to imdb.com. Moving Pictures will not properly retrieve movie details without this update, so this release is highly recommended. You can download here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom