Dragon skin (1 Viewer)

fab70

Portal Member
February 11, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Ciao pickitup,
it works! good job!
I loaded a small video on Google couse I've two small problems. I have a warning orange screen when I load the dragon skin and My TV doesn't start immediately.
I also noticed that when you go back to the main menu, the menu options are above the small picture in the bottom-left.
Positive note: it's worth notichig that I'm able to stream two channels with only a card!!! Fantascic.
http://video.google.it/videoplay?docid=5984413675028144922

Zeljko

Portal Pro
June 17, 2006
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Could you please support TV server?

I dont use tvserver myself, but I added support for it today. See if it works ok. else please report it so i can correct it...
New file uploaded!

/pickitup

You should, at leat for faster channel changing. And your skin works fine with tv server, thank you. I like big channel select (mini EPG), could you do same with EPG? I have only 5 channels on DVB for now.

darksoul666

Portal Member
December 29, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
ohh i have forgotten to thank for this skin ... i´ve used it since it came without a doubt the best skin yeat ...so THX man

wertzui

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2005
    to get rid of the orange screen, open the references.xml and change the version number.

but remember, that wil not update the skin! it will only get rid of the message.

pickitup

Portal Member
    October 9, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Ciao pickitup,
    it works! good job!
    I loaded a small video on Google couse I've two small problems. I have a warning orange screen when I load the dragon skin and My TV doesn't start immediately.
    I also noticed that when you go back to the main menu, the menu options are above the small picture in the bottom-left.
    Positive note: it's worth notichig that I'm able to stream two channels with only a card!!! Fantascic.
    http://video.google.it/videoplay?docid=5984413675028144922

Have you checked 'Auto turn TV on when entering My Tv' in config Television aria?

/pickitup

pickitup

Portal Member
    October 9, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Could you please support TV server?

I dont use tvserver myself, but I added support for it today. See if it works ok. else please report it so i can correct it...
    New file uploaded!

/pickitup

You should, at leat for faster channel changing. And your skin works fine with tv server, thank you. I like big channel select (mini EPG), could you do same with EPG? I have only 5 channels on DVB for now.

I´m thinking of redo the EPG, can´t tell exactlly when but it is in the neer future.
    The problem with the orange screen seems to be when runing svn, right? This and the missing DialogTVConflict.xml will be in the next update, hopefully this Wednesday.

And thank you all for the nice support!

/pickitup

Zeljko

Portal Pro
    June 17, 2006
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I´m thinking of redo the EPG, can´t tell exactlly when but it is in the neer future.
    The problem with the orange screen seems to be when runing svn, right? This and the missing DialogTVConflict.xml will be in the next update, hopefully this Wednesday.

And thank you all for the nice support!

/pickitup

Thank you, I'm looking forward to see update with bigger epg :) Another suggestion, can you put some background in teletext on full screen tv?

mpfrank

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2006
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    All,

this skin is really amazing! Very well designed!!
    I like to use the skin with LCD TV 16:9 (1366x768). Do you plan to release a wide version of your skin too?

Cheers
    mpFrank

pickitup

Portal Member
    October 9, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    All,

this skin is really amazing! Very well designed!!
    I like to use the skin with LCD TV 16:9 (1366x768). Do you plan to release a wide version of your skin too?

Cheers
    mpFrank

Thx. I´ll probleby start on a wide version soon. Have some feuteres in 4:3 to finnish up first.

/pickitup

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom