Dragon skin (2 Viewers)

balder88

Portal Member
February 1, 2007
I have'nt tried the skin yet but it looks very nice. I'm waiting for the 16:9 release but I will try the 4:3 version soon when I have the time.
I wonder if the My Lyrics is included in the skin?
And if it's accesible from the Music section.

That would be a very nice feature. I can't live without it.

Bra jobbat! :p

cedric

Portal Pro
October 28, 2006
Lausanne
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
For Pickitup and any skin developers,

why before dragon was for MP 0.2.2.0 and now for 0.2.2.1, I use standard MP without svn and now i can't use this skin (it was my favorite).

Why this change?

:(

Cédric

pickitup

Portal Member
October 9, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
For Pickitup and any skin developers,

why before dragon was for MP 0.2.2.0 and now for 0.2.2.1, I use standard MP without svn and now i can't use this skin (it was my favorite).

Why this change?

:(

Cédric

hi. i found myself in a dilemma. people reported alot of stuff not working. this becouse they where using svn. And it probleby not long be for 0.2.2.1 is stable enough to be used of the large mass. You can still use the skin, nothing have been deleted. in references.xml you set wish version to be used. I have done this in the attached file just download the file and place it in ...\Team mediaportal\mediaportal\skin\dragon\ and your problem should be solved!

/Pickitup

Zeljko

Portal Pro
June 17, 2006
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
Can you please correct this bug with last svn? As you can see upcomming episodes missed, and title in record button.

pickitup

Portal Member
October 9, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Did you give up?

Hi
No, i haven't given up yet... i had to reinstall my development machine. I hope i´ll have everything up an running tomorrow. So I´ll have it done then. Sorry for the delay.

/Pickitup

pickitup

Portal Member
October 9, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Can you please correct this bug with last svn? As you can see upcomming episodes missed, and title in record button.

Hi
i can´t replicate this bug, its all ok here. It might be something i already fixed. I will come out with a big update within the next days if you can wait? I have re done background and some images. And i added support for some plug-ins.

And no, i don´t have any plans to stop working on this skin. As long as i´m using mediaportal i´ll be using this skin. I like when i can make changes so it fit my needs. And do not need to relay on someone else.

/Pickitup

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom