powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello,

I only want to say: I have this plugin finaly working! So, thanks a lot..

I have inplentated it into the plugin; "File explorer" and have ad it to the tv recordings screen..

See the images for the results!

Attachments

• Naamloos.jpg
      Naamloos.jpg
      204.6 KB
    • Naamloos2.jpg
      Naamloos2.jpg
      225.3 KB

NickName

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2006
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Hi powermarcel10,

Glad you have it working. :)

Any chance of you posting your xml for the recorded tv screen? I used to have this working but since upgrading to MP 1.2 I can't it to work and am missing it greatly.

Thanks in advance,

Nick Name.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi powermarcel10,

Glad you have it working. :)

Any chance of you posting your xml for the recorded tv screen? I used to have this working but since upgrading to MP 1.2 I can't it to work and am missing it greatly.

Thanks in advance,

Nick Name.

Hi, ofcourse, here it is..

Attachments

• mytvrecordedtv.xml
      16 KB

NickName

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2006
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Hi PowerMarcel10,

I just use the recorded TV screen as this is where making more space available is important.
    FYI. I have a 2TB drive for recordings and another 2TB for videos. I display the free space for both of these drives on the recorded tv screen.
    Have you ever got the free space progress dialogue graphics working?

Cheers,

Nick Name.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi PowerMarcel10,

I just use the recorded TV screen as this is where making more space available is important.
    FYI. I have a 2TB drive for recordings and another 2TB for videos. I display the free space for both of these drives on the recorded tv screen.
    Have you ever got the free space progress dialogue graphics working?

Cheers,

Nick Name.

you mean the bar with percentage? That was to me a little more complicated, but I'll look into it ..

If you have 2 drives, for both individual kinf of files, It's maybe nicer to see the drive for recorded tv on that screen, and see the other drive into your movie plugin (Myfilms/myvideo's or moving puctures) right?

It's a good point! It's for me maybe also a nice feature.. I'll take a look into it.. I'm using moving puctures, so I can implantated the option for that, so you are able to see how much space you have for your movie collection..

NickName

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2006
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Hehehe. Here's me with English as a first language and I can't explain myself properly *embarrassed*

Yes, I did mean the 'percentage used progress bar'. The problem is that the example mentions graphics that don't actually exist. I did the obvious and created graphics with the same name but they wouldn't display properly. Well, I couldn't them to display properly to be exact.

On a slightly different topic...
    I like to see the time displayed when I'm watching TV or Videos so I modified the xmls to have an animated time. Try the attached files as I think you'll like it(?)

Cheers,

Nick Name

Attachments

• mytvFullScreen.xml
      12 KB
    • videoFullScreen.xml
      9.6 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hehehe. Here's me with English as a first language and I can't explain myself properly *embarrassed*

Yes, I did mean the 'percentage used progress bar'. The problem is that the example mentions graphics that don't actually exist. I did the obvious and created graphics with the same name but they wouldn't display properly. Well, I couldn't them to display properly to be exact.

On a slightly different topic...
    I like to see the time displayed when I'm watching TV or Videos so I modified the xmls to have an animated time. Try the attached files as I think you'll like it(?)

Cheers,

Nick Name

Hehe, yeah, It's sometimes hard to get the right words.. But I understand what you mean now.. i have the same problems when using the progress bar.. I have now idea what's going wrong with it, but it isn't working. But let me give it another try..

But what do you think of the 2 type idea? (one drive is showing in the recording tv screen and the other is only showing in the moviescreen)

Thanks for your xml files.. I'll take a look into it tomorrow!

NickName

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 23, 2006
    Gold Coast
    Home Country
    Yes, two types would be cool. I should just be able to use the bit of code from your xml and put it in my video xml file.

FYI. I took your version and modified it as I am using the Default widescreen skin and the mediainfo14 font was too small but that was easy fixed.
    I also moved it to the left hand side so it didn't get in the way of the recording's description.
    Works like a charm now, thanks so much :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom