Drive Free Space Plugin (1 Viewer)

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Drive Free Space Plugin

I use this plugin in settings.xml and mytvguide.xml. In settings for an overview of my drives, in mytvguide.xml to check disk space before record anything. Thats enough for me.
    To edit the skin files, you need a little bit knowledge how it works. eg. the origin is in the upper left corner. This is the point where you start to count pixel by pixel the position of text ore status bar and so on. It is a little bit tricky but helpful when you got it ...

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Allright I understand.. The idea for in the tvguide sounds verry usefull.. Nice idea!;)

Is it a problem for you to send your tvguide.xml? Than I can see how I can add to mine.. Also the settings.xml would be usefull..

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Here they are...

Beware: These files are "optimized" for my favorite skin. The drive space section of the tv-guide starts in line 374, for settings in line 101.

Make a copy of you original files and than edit. I would recommend you Notepad++ as editor.

Attachments

• settings.xml
      24.7 KB

TiboTv

Portal Pro
    June 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Re : Drive Free Space Plugin

Hereby you'll find my xml file for StreamedMP. Hope it could help someone.
    Information are displayed into recordedtv screen. By this way, I could check if I need to delete some records!

Attachments

• mytvrecordedtv.xml
      16.9 KB

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: Re : Drive Free Space Plugin

Hereby you'll find my xml file for StreamedMP. Hope it could help someone.
    Information are displayed into recordedtv screen. By this way, I could check if I need to delete some records!

Thank you.. I'll take a look to it.. Wich skin are you using? Acually, i'm searching for an xml file of streamedMP.. Than I can copy and paste the whole xml..

With the xml files of quake2rambo it wouldn't work.. Only in settings it shown, but not as it should be.. It is an awesome plugin, but for me a bit to difficult to configure..

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

SilentException
    You are welcome. Finally we use YOUR plugin! I think, the main problem for "normal" users is to understand how to edit xml files to get a expected result. The most of them searching for possibilitys of "click and there and all is fine".

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, just installed your plugin and integrated it in the skin file for sys info (PureVision). I think the result is satisfying!

I like this but i don't use PureVision. Is sysinfo a part of PureVision? How can i create a similar Page for DefaultWide in MP1.2Beta? Can anybody help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom