DUGG TV guide grabber - Updated [02.06.06] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiepig

Portal Pro
March 21, 2005
Melb, Aus
Home Country
one promising solution looks to be these guys - http://www.epgstream.net/
at the moment they've only got a mce client to access their data, but i've been speaking with one of the developers and they're looking at making an xmltv feed available soon :D
he seems to know what he's on about as well, i've got pretty high hopes that they may become a long-term solution to this problem!!

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    Looks good :)

If they are are happy with it, I can create an interface for WebEPG. Do you want to PM me some contact details?

/James

jawbroken

Portal Pro
    August 13, 2005
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    EqualRightsForWerewolves said:
    one promising solution looks to be these guys - http://www.epgstream.net/
    at the moment they've only got a mce client to access their data, but i've been speaking with one of the developers and they're looking at making an xmltv feed available soon :D
    he seems to know what he's on about as well, i've got pretty high hopes that they may become a long-term solution to this problem!!

Only program names and no descriptions are available from this site, so it is not a great long term solution.

zombiepig

Portal Pro
    March 21, 2005
    Melb, Aus
    Home Country
    yeah, atm that's true - but they're just working on getting their system working well then will add descriptions. they've got big plans, and seem quite capable of pulling them off...

angusmann

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2005
    Hi all. Dugg is not dead....it's just feeling a bit unwell with all the stuff going on at MSN.

I'm still working on a solution and I have made good progress but nothing is ready for release just yet.

Hang in there. For Aussie FTA data I can recommend IceTV. You have to pay for it, but it works very well.

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    angusmann said:
    Hi all. Dugg is not dead.....
    Phew...I am pleased to hear that - I was getting concerned that the legal wackos at ninemsn had flexed their muscles on DUGG ...

Thanks again for all your hard work - the aussie part of the MediaPortal community certainly appreciates it ... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom