DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Meanwhile, can you send me the version that works on MP v1.1.2?. Will it work with MP v1.2.0?

Thanks.
    I have added previous stable version with configuration file to first post. Don't forget to replace configuration file. It have to work with MP 1.2.0.

@arj2000, @hola6: can you try previous version (do not set verbosity level to value higher than 3 - it will not work correctly).

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi, hola6 can have same problem (I find that packets have strange length). But arj2000 have problem with connection (data are not flowing).

hola6

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    Tarragona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I don't know. The filter was working well in MP v1.1.2. Now I've updated a MP 1.2.0 and the new MPIPTV filter and I don't watch Imagenio.

Regards.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I don't know. The filter was working well in MP v1.1.2. Now I've updated a MP 1.2.0 and the new MPIPTV filter and I don't watch Imagenio.

Regards.
    If you use (and also arj2000 and rRalv) special version of IPTV filter made by Stepko than this filter doesn't have same functionality. I'll have to study what Stepko made in special filter and change IPTV filter. You can try previous version (from first post) if it works or not.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I tried several previous version with MePo 1.2.0 Beta and none worked :(
    I'm using this filter with MP 1.1.3 and also with MP 1.2.0 and it works - but I'm running on UDP protocol. I tested RTP protocol only with VLC as server.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom