DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    New version of filter released (in first post). Fixed computing PID for discontinuity detection.

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks for your quick answer.
    If i understand correctly your last information, it's just a bug with MP1.1.3 , with one or two network cards, the problem will be the same (in fact i don't understand why do you want ipconfig results, because the bug is known ? In my case, i switch off the ip network by turning off internet box during the night)
    The problem with recording is not problem with network cards but with tuner cards, I apologize for this misleading information. That's why I need ipconfig and route information when your internet box is switched off - recording problem and problem why IPTV filter cannot connect to server are two different problems.

Hi,
    i'm sorry ,in fact, i have just one network card for iptv and internet , so there is no problem excepted recording problem due to the MP1.1.3 bug , no ?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,
    i'm sorry ,in fact, i have just one network card for iptv and internet , so there is no problem excepted recording problem due to the MP1.1.3 bug , no ?
    If you have only one network card for IPTV and internet than is no need for ipconfig and route results. So, in that case don't turn off your internet box when you want to record.

hola6

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    Tarragona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Well, I see now Imagenio, but there is a delay between the audio and the video of around three seconds.
    This does not happen with VLC, and it did not happen with MPv1.1.2.

Regards.

WindowsXP SP3
    MediaPortal 1.2.0 Final
    latest IPTV filter (21/09/2011 21:26)
    TV codecs - Video codecs (CoreAVC, ffdshow); Audio codecs (AC3Filter, ffdshow, MPC-MPA)
    Can you attach full logs (MP + TV service) (how to get full logs -->link<--, choose 'Export all currently present logs' - of course after playing channel and closing MP)? I assume that it will be codec problem.

The problem was that I've the HTPC in 24Hz mode. When I put 50Hz the image delay dissapear.
    The filter works as a charm.

Thanks a lot for your dedication.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    New version of filter released (in first post). Found temporary workaround to specify network interface card. I hope that at least for one of you it will be helpful.

rRalv

Portal Member
    June 1, 2009
    Tarragona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    New version of filter released (in first post). Found temporary workaround to specify network interface card. I hope that at least for one of you it will be helpful.

Hi georgius,

Wonderful, the NIC's configuration will are more easy, without special routing, gateway's metric, ... :)

I specified the NIC, but no signal appears when tuning the channel. If no NIC, it work fine. :(

Attachments

• ipconfig.txt.zip
      846 bytes
    • rtp_udp_test.m3u.zip
      246 bytes

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I specified the NIC, but no signal appears when tuning the channel. If no NIC, it work fine. :(
    Hi,

the problem is in url written in playlist. After interface you have specified IP address but there have to be name of network card (from ipconfig 'Red Imagenio'), so it have to be 'C:|interface=Red Imagenio|url=<channel address>. It's because IP address doesn't have to be static (and in that case the user have to rewrite his playlist and rescan his channels).

vuli

September 25, 2011
    Home Country
    Slovenia Slovenia
    I am wondering, if MP can record IPTV with subtitules, so I can than watch recorded tv program with subtitules in any media player (bs player,..)?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I am wondering, if MP can record IPTV with subtitules, so I can than watch recorded tv program with subtitules in any media player (bs player,..)?
    Hi,

it is possible, but media player must support subtitles in stream (e.g. VLC player supports subtitles in stream). I tried BS player, but on video which I have BS player didn't recognize subtitles in stream.

rRalv

Portal Member
    June 1, 2009
    Tarragona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi,

the problem is in url written in playlist. After interface you have specified IP address but there have to be name of network card (from ipconfig 'Red Imagenio'), so it have to be 'C:|interface=Red Imagenio|url=<channel address>. It's because IP address doesn't have to be static (and in that case the user have to rewrite his playlist and rescan his channels).

Hi georgius,

You are lightning in your answers.:eek:

I have put the NIC name, but nothing. the log indicates that it get the correct IP address.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom