DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rRalv

Portal Member
June 1, 2009
Tarragona
Home Country
Spain Spain
I tried several previous version with MePo 1.2.0 Beta and none worked :(
I'm using this filter with MP 1.1.3 and also with MP 1.2.0 and it works - but I'm running on UDP protocol. I tested RTP protocol only with VLC as server.

Our provider imagenio annoys us.

They are some UDP channels and some RTP channels, but none work.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia

Can you post logs with UDP channel(s) (if possible latest IPTV filter, LogVerbosity set to 4)?

New version of filter released (in first post). Fixed RTP protocol when extension header is used in RTP packet.

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Yo can see example in logs with program "The Hard Corps" fro NRJ12 , scheduled around 00:17 today, witch is not recorded, and when I cancel recording and i view the channel, i can see it correctly.
    I suppose that you have at least two network cards, one for IPTV provider and another for internet. If you have only one card, than in that case cannot work IPTV filter (it has no connection). RTSP protocol is based on library provided with MP source code and this library is little bit older (and probably with bugs). There was an error while connecting to server, but this library didn't return some useful error. I'm thinking of rewritten RTSP protocol from scratch, but it takes longer time.

In case that you have more than one network cards, cut off your network same as in your post and make these diagnostic information and attach results here:
    1. run command line (cmd.exe)
    2. enter into command line (without quotes, you should replace path to network.txt file) - it gets your network cards configuration: "ipconfig /all > c:\temp\network.txt"
    3. enter into command line (same as previous step) - it gets your network routes: "route print > c:\temp\route.txt"

Common problem of recording in MP 1.1.3 is that MP 1.1.3 tries only first card to record channel. If this first card fail to record channel, MP 1.1.3 tries again same card for recording. But when you stop recording and try to view it works differently. When try to view channel MP 1.1.3 try all cards as defined in configuration to view channel. So, if first card fail, try second card, then third card and so on. In your case it fails two times on DVB-IP card and finally on DVB-T card same channel works.

Thanks for your quick answer.
    If i understand correctly your last information, it's just a bug with MP1.1.3 , with one or two network cards, the problem will be the same (in fact i don't understand why do you want ipconfig results, because the bug is known ? In my case, i switch off the ip network by turning off internet box during the night)

rRalv

Portal Member
    June 1, 2009
    Tarragona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Can you post logs with UDP channel(s) (if possible latest IPTV filter, LogVerbosity set to 4)?

New version of filter released (in first post). Fixed RTP protocol when extension header is used in RTP packet.

Hi georgius,

Windows 7 64
    MediaPortal 1.2.0 Final
    latest IPTV filter (21/09/2011 21:26)
    LogVerbosity = 4

WORK FINE :D:D:D

Just a question:
    I attached the m3u file. There are 3 formats for the RTP channel and 3 for the UDP channel.
    The format with source server don't work in RTP (rtp://10.51.24.211@239.0.0.77:8208) nor UDP (udp://10.51.24.211@239.0.6.66:8208), but the other formats work fine.

:D :D very very much

Attachments

• rtp_udp_test.m3u.zip
      242 bytes

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Thanks for your quick answer.
    If i understand correctly your last information, it's just a bug with MP1.1.3 , with one or two network cards, the problem will be the same (in fact i don't understand why do you want ipconfig results, because the bug is known ? In my case, i switch off the ip network by turning off internet box during the night)
    The problem with recording is not problem with network cards but with tuner cards, I apologize for this misleading information. That's why I need ipconfig and route information when your internet box is switched off - recording problem and problem why IPTV filter cannot connect to server are two different problems.

Just a question:
    I attached the m3u file. There are 3 formats for the RTP channel and 3 for the UDP channel.
    The format with source server don't work in RTP (rtp://10.51.24.211@239.0.0.77:8208) nor UDP (udp://10.51.24.211@239.0.6.66:8208), but the other formats work fine.
    As I see from your logs that IP address 10.51.24.211 is address of your network interface card - in that case it isn't source address (unless your computer is RTP server). The first part (part before @) is source part - the ip address of source server. Stepko's implementation was wrong in this case, he considered this part as address of network interface card, which have to be used for communication. If you remove first part from url it should work.

rRalv

Portal Member
    June 1, 2009
    Tarragona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Just a question:
    As I see from your logs that IP address 10.51.24.211 is address of your network interface card - in that case it isn't source address (unless your computer is RTP server). The first part (part before @) is source part - the ip address of source server. Stepko's implementation was wrong in this case, he considered this part as address of network interface card, which have to be used for communication. If you remove first part from url it should work.

Yes, it's true, Stepko considered the first part as address of NIC and removing this part it work fine.
    I think this implementaction was based on the Elecard filter:
    "elecard://server_address:port[[:i=interface][:t=payload_type]]/type"

Then, how can I assign a especific NIC if I have two?:mad:

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Yes, it's true, Stepko considered the first part as address of NIC and removing this part it work fine.

Specifying network interface card for IPTV is not solved in TV server. But for multicast IPv4 addresses there is solution:
    1. run cmd.exe under administrator privileges
    2. type 'route PRINT' and in section 'Interface List' find network card which you want to use and first number on same line is interface number - this number doesn't change
    3. type 'route DELETE 224.0.0.0' - it deletes all routes to multicast addresses (IP address range 224.0.0.0 - 239.0.0.0)
    4. type 'route ADD 224.0.0.0 MASK 240.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 IF interface_number', replace interface_number with number acquired in step 2
    Steps 3 and 4 have to be executed every time when is connected or disconnected any network card (connecting and disconnecting network cards causing change of network routes).

rRalv

Portal Member
    June 1, 2009
    Tarragona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Specifying network interface card for IPTV is not solved in TV server. But for multicast IPv4 addresses there is solution:
    1. run cmd.exe under administrator privileges
    2. type 'route PRINT' and in section 'Interface List' find network card which you want to use and first number on same line is interface number - this number doesn't change
    3. type 'route DELETE 224.0.0.0' - it deletes all routes to multicast addresses (IP address range 224.0.0.0 - 239.0.0.0)
    4. type 'route ADD 224.0.0.0 MASK 240.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 IF interface_number', replace interface_number with number acquired in step 2
    Steps 3 and 4 have to be executed every time when is connected or disconnected any network card (connecting and disconnecting network cards causing change of network routes).

Yes, change the routing can be a solution for me.

:D

hola6

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2008
    Tarragona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Well, I see now Imagenio, but there is a delay between the audio and the video of around three seconds.
    This does not happen with VLC, and it did not happen with MPv1.1.2.

Regards.

WindowsXP SP3
    MediaPortal 1.2.0 Final
    TV codecs - Video codecs (CoreAVC, ffdshow); Audio codecs (AC3Filter, ffdshow, MPC-MPA)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Well, I see now Imagenio, but there is a delay between the audio and the video of around three seconds.
    This does not happen with VLC, and it did not happen with MPv1.1.2.

Regards.

WindowsXP SP3
    MediaPortal 1.2.0 Final
    TV codecs - Video codecs (CoreAVC, ffdshow); Audio codecs (AC3Filter, ffdshow, MPC-MPA)
    Can you attach full logs (MP + TV service) (how to get full logs -->link<--, choose 'Export all currently present logs' - of course after playing channel and closing MP)? I assume that it will be codec problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom