DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Regarding channels It is like this:

After upgrading to MP 1.2.3 all my channels was scrambled or not really because I could just open "tvserver config" and edit every channel one at a time and enable the option "Free to air" and then no problems. I am not sure if it had anything to do with the upgrade or the provider changed something.

The channels are therefor not scrambled but maybe the 1.3.0 Alpha does not "know" that I have set the "free to air" option on all channels.

I also saw something about scrambled channel and no CAM in the logs, but really don´t know why. Restating tvservice and some channel changes working. Can´t say that it is 1 or x number channel change that produces the error sometimes one channel change is enough sometimes 10. Sometimes one channel and sometimes another channel.

I really was stupid this time and did not make a ghost image I just updated.[DOUBLEPOST=1341925271][/DOUBLEPOST]What happened during creation of the logs attached was. Tuning 1 channels success. Tuning channel number 2 created a timeshift error. Tuning channel 3 it said no free card. This is what happes after the upgrade to this alpha version.

Last edited:

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    After upgrading to MP 1.2.3 all my channels was scrambled or not really because I could just open "tvserver config" and edit every channel one at a time and enable the option "Free to air" and then no problems. I am not sure if it had anything to do with the upgrade or the provider changed something.
    After update to MP 1.3.0 Alpha became all channels scrambled (I can't test it, because I have only scrambled channels)?

I also saw something about scrambled channel and no CAM in the logs, but really don´t know why. Restating tvservice and some channel changes working. Can´t say that it is 1 or x number channel change that produces the error sometimes one channel change is enough sometimes 10. Sometimes one channel and sometimes another channel.
    If you don't have CAM and try to access scrambled channel, then MP reports 'No free card' (it's true, because you don't have free card with CAM).

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    But they are all green in tvserver config because I changed them all to free to air in 1.2.3 and they are all still green and the option "free to air" is enabled.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Can you check DR1HD channel? It seems that it have FTA set to false. If TV Server Configuration shows you that DR1HD is FTA (green), than restart TV Service and try it in MP. After that it will be great, if you attach logs - I think that problem is in TV Service (switching FTA state).

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Could I try with another channel? I have just tried to remove DR1HD and scanned and found it again so maybe that channel is not so good to test with and it is random what channel creates the error. I do not understand what you want me to test. And I can confirm all channels was and are green in tvserver config. I somehow think it does not "accept" the setting FTA after some channel changes.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Same problem is (by logs) with DR K channel. If this channel is in TV Server Configuration marked as FTA (green), then try to watch this channel in MP. Then attach logs.

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Ok I´ll try that :) thx for helping

Just tried closing MP, restarting tvserver and then starting in debug mode.

Tuned DR K and no problems. changed channel a couple of times and then problem again.

Attached log.

Last edited:

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Do you want me to try something else?

I think my wife goes crazy tonight :-(

Just kept on trying channels when the problem occured this time and some channels could be turned, but most could not. It is random which channels can be tuned after the problems starts. And it is random when it starts, but not many tunes after the 1st. tune.

EDIT: Seems that most of the time the 1.st tune is ok every time, but second tune fails. strange!

Last edited:

Mr.Blade

Portal Member
    June 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    have you tried to enable the cam even if you do not have one .?
    for most of my problems are gone after I enable it.

chrik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Mr. Blade -> I am testing your solution :). I´ll let you know the result, but right now it seems promising when I enable CAM on every virtual IPTV card and disable free to air that I had enabled in ver. 1.2.3.

This "Workaround" actually seems to be working 100%. I have teste live tv a lot and not had problems since the change. Thank you both so much for helping me!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom