DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Anybody tested experimental version with RTSP protocol? Any feedback?

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks for codecs list, but I really need your help with RTSP, because I'm really stucked (especially with HD). I have compiled test program from Live555, which saves audio and video file streamed through RTSP. Usage of application is simple, just
    Code:
    openRTSP rtsp_url
    It should create at least two files (one for audio, one for video), but there can be more files depending how many substreams are transmitted. Can you attach these files here? It would be great to have samples for HD and SD RTSP streams (approx. 1 minute length).

Thanks for your help.

Hello,
    i come back after holidays....
    I tried openRTSP.exe but i obtain this error :
    MSVCR100.dll doesn't exists

in addition, what is the syntax to enter URL: some " around ur ? do we have to put rtsp;// before adress or no ?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia

As mm1352000 wrote (or as written in my first post of this thread) you need to install the Microsoft C++ 2010 Redistributable.

Hello,
    in addition, what is the syntax to enter URL: some " around ur ? do we have to put rtsp;// before adress or no ?
    Until in address aren't spaces there is no need to add quotes. rtsp:// have to be added before address, e.g. openRTSP.exe rtsp://localhost/testrtsp

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France

As mm1352000 wrote (or as written in my first post of this thread) you need to install the Microsoft C++ 2010 Redistributable.

Hello,
    Until in address aren't spaces there is no need to add quotes. rtsp:// have to be added before address, e.g. openRTSP.exe rtsp://localhost/testrtsp

I obtain one file (video and audio). For information, it was necessary to add quotes because "&" is included into url : rtsp://mafreebox.freebox.fr/fbxtv_pub/stream?namespace=1&service=201&flavour=hd

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I'm surprised that you obtain only one file, but it is valid MPEG2 TS file. It seems that experimental version of filter should work at least for you. Can you try experimental version (and please set verbosity to 4 in ini file) and post logs?

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    I'm surprised that you obtain only one file, but it is valid MPEG2 TS file. It seems that experimental version of filter should work at least for you. Can you try experimental version (and please set verbosity to 4 in ini file) and post logs?

With MP 1.1.1
    The scan seems to work for the 2 firsts channels, and fails for all others. Previewing or playing the 2 firsts channels doen't works (no signal or unknow error)
    With MP 1.1.3:
    The Scan doesn't works for all channels

Attachments

• log tvServer.rar
      173.3 KB

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    I added new experimental version in first post. Please try. If you have any play issues, read first this thread.

Excellent ! It works. Thanks for this good job !

A little bug : While changing channels, sometimes it freezes for a approx 1 minute (like the first change between 2 channels n the log : Freeze on "France 14"), and sometimes it freezes few seconds before to tel "no signal". If we change channel again and come back to the channel witch was frozen, it plays normaly. (like the change just berfore the last on the log: on LCI).

Attachments

• log MP.rar
      19.2 KB

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hi,

if there is problem with connection than "freeze" should be approx. 10 seconds (or better value RtspReceiveDataTimeout written in MPIPTVSource.ini file). As I look in your logs and it seems that it was approx. 10 seconds. The problems with connection are probably caused that RTSP protocol is not fully implemented (it lacks disconnection). I'm working on it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom