DVB-IP MediaPortal IPTV Source Filter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacks

Portal Member
November 12, 2008
Home Country
France France
Hello, IPTV source filter was working correctly sincie few months for me in RTSP protocol, and since few days (weeks ?) HD Channels doesn't works at all.
VLC can show audio and video, but MP freeze on Guide (no answer).
Sometimes i had to rescan channels to update sid/pid, but i did it , and it doesn't change anything.

To be sure my system is ok , i restored my os from few month ago, when the problem wasn't exist.
Could you help me please ?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Hello, IPTV source filter was working correctly sincie few months for me in RTSP protocol, and since few days (weeks ?) HD Channels doesn't works at all.
    Sometimes i had to rescan channels to update sid/pid, but i did it , and it doesn't change anything.

To be sure my system is ok , i restored my os from few month ago, when the problem wasn't exist.
    Can you also attach logs, when you stop live TV? I need to see if there are some data flowing or not.

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France

Can you also attach logs, when you stop live TV? I need to see if there are some data flowing or not.

Sorry but i can't, because MP doesn't answer until i close it or restart tv service (When i choose channel on tv guide, Live TV is'nt starting, and screen freeze on tv guide. Windows works correctly, but MP is frozen on guide)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Sorry but i can't, because MP doesn't answer until i close it or restart tv service (When i choose channel on tv guide, Live TV is'nt starting, and screen freeze on tv guide. Windows works correctly, but MP is frozen on guide)
    OK, we try another approach. Clean all TV server logs. Run TV-Server Configuration Tool and on Manual page try start timeshifting and stop timeshifting. It will be great, if you test it twice on same channel - first time shorter test (e.g. 20 seconds), second time longer test (e.g. 2 minutes). Then attach TV server logs.

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    OK, we try another approach. Clean all TV server logs. Run TV-Server Configuration Tool and on Manual page try start timeshifting and stop timeshifting. It will be great, if you test it twice on same channel - first time shorter test (e.g. 20 seconds), second time longer test (e.g. 2 minutes). Then attach TV server logs.

Ok thanks for your answer. It's done. Logs are here

Attachments

• logtvserver.zip
      18.5 KB

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Everything seems to be OK, first time you received approx. 11 MB, second time you received approx. 72 MB. So, it seems that data are flowing. Now check if received data are valid. Schedule some recording (e.g. for 1 or 2 minutes) and wait until recording is finished. Then try with VLC to play recorded video.

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Everything seems to be OK, first time you received approx. 11 MB, second time you received approx. 72 MB. So, it seems that data are flowing. Now check if received data are valid. Schedule some recording (e.g. for 1 or 2 minutes) and wait until recording is finished. Then try with VLC to play recorded video.
    It Works....but live tv in mp doesn't...

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Most common cause of playback problems are codecs. It seems that you're using CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD10) as video codec and DivX AAC Decoder as audio codec. Try to use LAV codecs instead.

jacks

Portal Member
    November 12, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Most common cause of playback problems are codecs. It seems that you're using CyberLink Video Decoder (PDVD10) as video codec and DivX AAC Decoder as audio codec. Try to use LAV codecs instead.

Few months ago, i tried a lot of codecs for H264 DVB-IP streams , and PDVD 10 / Divx AAC was the only codec couple which was working correctly. I had to use Filmerit and Microsoft codec Tweaks to force theses codecs. because the choice of them inside MP Setup wasn't enough. Now I try to test with LAV Codec and i can't , even using filmerit and codec Tweaks. (Graph Edit show other codecs)
    I tried Microsoft codec , and ffdshow codec: Graph Edit show them but the screen is frozen as before.
    With DVB-T Card, it's working correctly and all kind of codec is ok even if the best couple is PDVD10/DIVX AAC (but i prefer DVB-IP because there is more channels, and picture quality is better)
    Do you have an idea to help me ?
    Thanks

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hello @georgius

I have merged your DVB-IP/IPTV branch into a branch I'm working on:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cablecard-tuner-support-for-mediaportal-1.112585/
    https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/EXP-CableCARD_UPnP

CableCARD tuners are controlled using UPnP and supply TS streams via RTSP.

Unfortunately I'm having some problems with the integration. The graph fails to start.
    The graph is very simple: just your filter connected directly to a slightly modified TsWriter filter.

I've attached some log files.

Any tips/thoughts about what might be going wrong?

Thank you in advance! :)

mm
    PS: It would be great if you have a chance to meet on IRC sometime this weekend or next week. I'm hoping that you would have a little time to help me get these tuners working. We can talk with @Lyfesaver74 about giving access to the test server that the logs came from, and I can show you what I'm doing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom