DVB Open-Source code available (2 Viewers)

dman_lfc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 28, 2004
    UK
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Josh,

No changed results with the latest code... the graph remains the same as previous builds.

On the positive side you can now select the DVB-T card from within the 'Television' portion of Configuration.

DMAN.

A

Anonymous

I just downloaded the myDTV plugin for the first time. I downloaded this file "http://home.exetel.com.au/bionicdonkey/GUIDTV.200411022131.rar".

I copied the dll in the plugins\windows directory and I replaced the DShowNET.dll with the one that was posted on page 2 of this post.

When I try to configure the plugin by pressing the setup button I get a crash. The error said that there are no recognized devices.

I have a Twinhan (red) DVB-S card. Am I missing something in the config or some files?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

I have testing this on my VisionPlus DVB-T card using the compiled code and I can see the card in the plugin screen (reports as THDTV DVB-t BDA Tuner Filter). I am using Spectrum's BDA drivers and DigitalWatch/WebScheduler successfully.

When I run MediaPortal and select My DTV I get a windows error (MediaPortal.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close...) so I can't check any graph settings.

I'm happy to keep helping to test if no-one else is trying this card. I also have a DVICO Fusion card in another machine but haven't had a chance to test there yet.

Shane

bionicdonkey

Portal Pro
    September 3, 2004
    Sydney :: Australia
    just to comfirm shane, are you using the updated DShowNET i posted and also have you got Interop.TunerLib.dll in the mediaportal base directory?

i am also using the twinhan card and can build the graph fine. i'm not sure why i'm the only one that can get the graph built. i can't find anything specific to my setup in the code.

there is one thing specific...InterVideo Decoders

A

Anonymous

I don't think I am running the BDA drivers. I'll check tonight when I get home.

Where can I find the drivers?

Thanks

A

Anonymous

If that's true, my dreams were just shattered :-(

I have been dieing to get my DVB-S functionality under MP so that I don't have to run MyTheatre separately.

oh well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom