Editor for Series - Movies (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there any possibility to Change the Import language so that it's not depending on the Server os language
    There is no GUI for this. Only possible solution is to change to Server's localization setting by copy of the attached file into: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Config\SYSTEM.

Please edit the content of file (in current version there is en-GB), then restart MP2-Server.

Check the results (I have not tested this myself!) and give feedback

Attachments

• MediaPortal.Common.Localization.RegionSettings.xml
      145 bytes

Meier

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thanks a lot - working perfect :) Now everything is imported in the configured language :) (in first test run)

One other question:
    Is it possible to mark a whole season as watched?

MaxMan23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 8, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Lehmden : Can you give some Infos or Pictures of the new Editor? Will it be like moving pictures (i like the concept) or completely different?

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    Can you give some Infos or Pictures of the new Editor?
    Sorry, not jet. But it must be different to moving pictures as the editor will be there to modify all types of mediaitems...
    Probably it will be browser based, but that's not sure either.

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    There is no GUI for this. Only possible solution is to change to Server's localization setting by copy of the attached file into: C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\Config\SYSTEM.
    Please edit the content of file (in current version there is en-GB), then restart MP2-Server.
    Check the results (I have not tested this myself!) and give feedback

The file works #1 morpheus. That's great !

thanks!

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi.
    It's much to early planing such details.

Users who are viewing this thread