Electric Lead (Monochrome mod) (2 Viewers)

Avigrace

Portal Pro
December 13, 2005
Home Country
England England
Ahhh, any chance you could like me to the older one or send it me? Or even send me the paramaters and i'll try to code them in myself.

Would i not get problems later on when it updates the listings though?

Forgot to say aswell:

It's only this skin ( which i prefer the most ) that i get the problem with :( XFace, Blue Two etc are all fine.

This is the TVguide xml I use in monochrome, It is from an earlier version which has more space round the edges but fixes the preview window. I have not tried this skin (yet?) so am unsure of how it will look but i guess it'll be fine.

stormbringer

Portal Pro
November 22, 2004
Sorry guys -I just didn´t want to attak someone - I guess I choose the wrong words ( my english is not very good)
I guess I should say - that it is a wish if patricon could post the backgrounds without the mp-logo - so that we´re able to create logon-screens for windows or desktop backgrounds to make a smooth integration on our machine.
Hope I´m clear now and everybody understand this wish

Btw
GREAT SKIN!

Cheers Storm

Sorry Storm:oops:
Where do you live?

Good old f..kin Germany
I´m sorry too . The next time I hope to do a better choice of my words - you know most wars start because of wrong understanding

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I just want to notice that i've submited a new beta (1.02) of the skin (now available in all flavours). I've tried to solve the problem with the control bar, but finally i've decided to move it to the top :(

I've reworked all TV screens (also TV guide), but if still there is bugs, please, submit it here (and attach a screenshot for better understanding of the problem)

Updated first post with more info and usage tips...

greetings,

nikita

December 17, 2007
Home Country
France France
posterkg5.jpg

Ok, i've been experimenting a bit with monochrome looks and i've created some mockups to post here and to get your impressions about them. Also, my idea is to use gray tones and also a single color (orange) to give to the skin a more showy look. Tell me what you think... In final version i'll provide the skin in three flavours Electric blue, Deep orange and White purity...

UPDATE 1:

12-9-2007 First beta available. Two flavours submited (blue and orange)
Supported plugins:
- Worldmap
- TV Series
- Wikipedia
- Online videos
- My status (MBM 5)
- Last.fm
- File explorer
- My news
- My e-mail
- My lyrics
- My films
- Global search
- IE Based Web browser

UPDATE 2:

12-14-2007 Second beta available (1.02b). Three flavours submited (blue, orange and white)

- Reworked My TV plugin screens (OSD, guide, etc.)
- Control bar moved to top :(
- Automatic detection of My TV plugin, if it's not enabled, then the skin uses Online videos shortcut.
- Added "movie_nocover.png" file (look into the Media folder) for customizing latest version of My Films.
- Some minor bugs fixed.

SKIN USAGE TIP:

Open MP's configurator and go to Plugins section, then right click over Electric Lead Menu1 and select: 'Listed in home'. Repeat it with Menu2 and Menu3. Also configure as "Listed in Home" all the other used plugins: Worldmap, Wikipedia, My lyrics, My email, Webbrowser, Global search, Last.fm, My status, My TV Series, My films, Online videos, My news, etc. Keep all the others plugins as 'Listed in My Plugins'.

Download links:

Electric Lead (orange deep)

Electric Lead (electric blue)

Electric Lead (white purity)

regards,
The Plukins by Fido look nice but as a newbe I coun't follow the install instructions, as follows . . .
"Open MP's configurator and go to Plugins section, then right click over Electric Lead Menu1 and select: 'Listed in home'. . . . .
After downloading the plugin "Electric Lead (electric blue).597.mpi", decompact and copy to the 'Plugin' folder, it doesn't appear in the listing. Can anyone tell me how to install this or other plugins as it seems it needs to be intalled in a very particular way, but which.
I've searched all the FAQS for an "on screen" video controller without any luck. The video controller on the original skin only comes up when you go back to the seach page. What Im looking for is a video controller "WHILE THE VIDEO IS PLAYING". There is no mention of this possibility (OSD) in the configuration set-up, does this exist.

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I'm sorry nikita, but i'm not sure to understand your question... do u have problems installing the skin?

maz

September 20, 2006
create skin

Hello everyone, I know that the program used to build skin
i'm new to work,sorry for my english
thanks maz:sorry:

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    some problems still...

pic 1

i would recommend deleting the last row of banners, maybe use that space to show the serie info and solve the red circle problem also.

also notice that the 1/2 is on top of the series info.

pic 2

the title is still in the middle.

the time field is on top if you choose spanish language.

patricon

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello everyone, I know that the program used to build skin
    i'm new to work,sorry for my english
    thanks maz:sorry:

I'm sorry but i can't understand your post...:confused: can you try to explain it better?

regards,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom