Emulators 2 - BETA - 19/08/12 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkuch77

Portal Member
November 15, 2011
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
jkuch77 try using launch arguments /b /e for Dolphin, this should close the emulator.

Thx Pog....@Jkuch its working like Pog said...just enter these parameters inside the emulators config.

Thanks guys for your help:)

I works, but dolphin crashes when it closes. Do you guys have that issue? What release are you guys using for dolphin? Also, how did you get Project64 to close?

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Any tips or an example (I can create a dummy zip file just to test it out) where that scraper will return a result would be most appreciated. Love the plugin, got mamep configured and would like to avoid having to manually add a ton of files if possible.

Looks like the retroCPU scraper is broken, I'll fix it but it's not very good anyway as the site doesn't seem to have a decent search feature. I'll take a look at adding arcade-museum, are there any other good sources of MAME info?

dlarge500

Extension Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 21, 2009
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi Brownnard,

you can in the next release delete the Avalon Files. Avalon supported Emulators2 in this Time.
    I have used your Files with optimizations and fixed. thanks for your work.

My_Emulators_list.jpgMy_Emulators_details.jpg
    My_Emulators_details2.jpg

Last edited:

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I'm new to this plugin, but my first impression is reaally good. Keep up the hard work!

I only have 1 problem, and that is closing the emulator. I only installed zsnes at the moment. I tried several things but nothing works. I can only close the emulator with my keyboard.

What did I try: I mapped a key (B) to exit zsnes in zsnes itself. But this only works with the keyboard (if mediaportal is suspended). Not with my remote, which emulates the (B) with my stop button through eventghost.
    I also tried using my xbox 360 controller and eventghost to emulate (B) or (ALT+F4) by pressing start and select on the controller.
    I tried to configure the emulator 2 plugin to stop the emulator, but that didn't work at all. Are there other solutions to this problem?

CypherMK

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

I'm new to this plugin, but my first impression is reaally good. Keep up the hard work!

I only have 1 problem, and that is closing the emulator. I only installed zsnes at the moment. I tried several things but nothing works. I can only close the emulator with my keyboard.

What did I try: I mapped a key (B) to exit zsnes in zsnes itself. But this only works with the keyboard (if mediaportal is suspended). Not with my remote, which emulates the (B) with my stop button through eventghost.
    I also tried using my xbox 360 controller and eventghost to emulate (B) or (ALT+F4) by pressing start and select on the controller.
    I tried to configure the emulator 2 plugin to stop the emulator, but that didn't work at all. Are there other solutions to this problem?

I ditched zsnes and now I use snes9x. Now everything works fine! :)

jimmyo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Some small bugs I noticed when playing around

Covers
    ------
    1. When you scrape games it now restricts results to the system selected, doesn't work on cover scraping
    2. Gamefaqs it only scrapes thumbnails, not the big pictures (front, title and snapshot)
    3. Gamefaqs doesn't scrape back cover

Other
    -----
    1. Sorting order in Games: Uppercase letters sorts before lower case letters (SD... before Sa...)
    2. Under Games, Details the 3 boxes (GameID , Play Count and Last Played) doesn't move if you resize the window

catch22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 28, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    Hi
    Is there an option to view a game's manual or video inside of MediaPortal. Thanks for a most excellent plugin its hard to get all these programs up and running especially when trying to get them all to work with a RumblePad but MyEmulators2 is a great help.

Hope to hear back soon.

cane

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2007
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I made skin files for Black Glass Nova skin - it can be found here.

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

is it possible to add an function that makes me able to execute some programs/.bat files before a game starts?
    I only found an option inside the game settings tab (Pre Commandy, Post Command) but this isnt working. I cant execute my .bat files i wrote and additionally i have to add these options for every single game.
    Any possibility to get something like this?

Cheers legnod

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom