EPG Filckering (1 Viewer)

spacemanc

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 20, 2011
    Hi, I have a minor problem and I will post a bug report if necessary, but I thought I would check first that it is not a simple problem which can be fixed in settings....

I recently upgraded to 1.3b which I use with StreamedMP 1.8.2. I also use DJBlu's custom data grabber to grab the Sky TV EPG.

Since the upgrade everything is working fine, but there is now a very minor annoyance when navigating the fullscreen TV EPG Guide. As I navigate left and right between programs in the guide, the EPG flickers for a milisecond. It does not occur when navigating up and down between channels. The flickering only affects the "blocks" of the EPG and not the background.

Obviously this is not a major problem, but it is a little annoying and it did not occur in previous versions.

Any ideas?

Great work on StreamedMP btw. It's an awesome skin and is a big part of what makes me love MePo!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Not sure, a lot of work has gone into the EPG in 1.3 Beta so could be a skin issue or a MP issue. What happens when you go back to DefaultWide (be sure to use the same skin settings for EPG display which can be compared from configuration).

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, I have a minor problem and I will post a bug report if necessary, but I thought I would check first that it is not a simple problem which can be fixed in settings....

I recently upgraded to 1.3b which I use with StreamedMP 1.8.2. I also use DJBlu's custom data grabber to grab the Sky TV EPG.

Since the upgrade everything is working fine, but there is now a very minor annoyance when navigating the fullscreen TV EPG Guide. As I navigate left and right between programs in the guide, the EPG flickers for a milisecond. It does not occur when navigating up and down between channels. The flickering only affects the "blocks" of the EPG and not the background.

Obviously this is not a major problem, but it is a little annoying and it did not occur in previous versions.

Any ideas?

Great work on StreamedMP btw. It's an awesome skin and is a big part of what makes me love MePo!

Maybe it is best to wait for MP 1.3.0 RC. This could be fixed in the next release. See: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=4167

Thanks! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom