[fixed] EPG - Inconsistent behaviour when scrolling with page up/down (1 Viewer)

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    It doesn't seem worth opening a new thread for what seems to be a related (and very minor) issue. My guide loops around (top & bottom w/ both cursor & page up/dn, behaviour is the same in both directions) even though I don't have loop selected in config. I tried unchecking and rechecking, but no change. Is this intentional? It isn't what I would expect.

Seidelin

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2006
    Kgs. Lyngby
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    It doesn't seem worth opening a new thread for what seems to be a related (and very minor) issue. My guide loops around (top & bottom w/ both cursor & page up/dn, behaviour is the same in both directions) even though I don't have loop selected in config. I tried unchecking and rechecking, but no change. Is this intentional? It isn't what I would expect.

When first line is selected and you click up it goes to the last item. From your report I cant tell if it does the intended behavior or not. You need to put some screenshots and more explanations to clarify.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    When first line is selected and you click up it goes to the last item. From your report I cant tell if it does the intended behavior or not. You need to put some screenshots and more explanations to clarify.
    Hi Seidelin, :D for responding. The behavior is just as you describe:
    1. When first channel is selected and I click up it goes to the last channel.
    2. When last channel is selected and I click down it goes to the first channel.
    This is what I would expect with the checkbox "Loop guide seamlessly (top & bottom)" on the "General settings" tab of "TV Client" checked, but I have it unchecked (screenshot attached).
    If this is intentional, then I misunderstood the purpose of this checkbox. If you can explain it, perhaps you could update the wiki page, which doesn't include this checkbox.

Attachments

• TV Client Configuration.jpg
      TV Client Configuration.jpg
      119.8 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom